[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greasy face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 45345354.jpg (51KB, 480x434px) Image search: [Google]
45345354.jpg
51KB, 480x434px
Anyone has greasy face?

The grease concentrate in the forehead, specially in between the eyebrows and also in the nose. Currently my technique is to clean the skin with toilet paper when you can see it has grease and is shiny. Also, when there is too much grease and you can see the white dirt that is the grease accumulated and dry, then I rub my face with a towel and water. I rub it hard, until all the grease is clean. My face gets a little irritated but it disappear in a few minutes. Also, I clean it with soap like once a week. I'm using a beard shampoo because I think it is better than the body soap or the hair shampoo, I don't know if it is better though.

I have see products like this: http://es.neutrogena.com/product/oil-free+cleansing+wipes+-+pink+grapefruit.do But I don't know if it would be necessary.

So what do you do to clean your fucking greasy face.
>>
OK, you've asked a good question, friend. What my grandmother taught myself to do is to carry around a little baggy of powder, preferably baby powder, and just dab a wee little bit on greasy portions of your face. Thanks for asking!
>>
Due to my gook genetics, my face looks like someone applied shoe polish all over. It looks shiny and oily all the time. Im trying to mitigate this by drinking 20cups of water a day. Will post before after shots in a couple days if I see any noticable changes.
>>
>>12351536
Genetics left my face terrible oily/greasy. Eating better helped some, but I still have to wash my face 5-6 times a day.

First don't rub your face too hard, as you just end up drying out your skin and causing damage, leading to MORE grease. Use an exfoliating scrub (I use basic St Ives apricot scrub), rub it gently, then wash it off, then use just water and pat dry the rest of the day. Only use the exfoliate maybe twice a week. To begin with then cut it back to once a week once you see the grease ease up.

I also keep a soft washcloth in my bag to pat dry my face with and change it out everyday. This has helped reduce breakout and the "gloppy" feeling I'd get on my cheeks/nose.

Not sure what else to tell ya. It's a pain in the ass but manageable.
>>
>>12351578
Not OP, but when I put powder on my nose it gets really attracted to my pores and you can see a lot of white dots on my nose.
>>
>>12351765
If you do this, will you also post the weather of the day you took the pics?
>>
>>12351765
drinking a gallon a day slightly helps mine
>>
lucky bastards, you are gonna look young forever.
>>
>>12353107
>St Ives apricot scrub

It seems a good product, I will try to find it in my region.

But reading it's ingredients I see it have some alcohols, aren't alcohols bad for the skin face?
>>
>>12353252
Is that true? That greasy faces age slower? Or is it a myth.

For that reason I'm asking if a product with alcohols is bad because alcohol dries the skin, then it will produce more grease and also it's bad for the skin face in general, aging, etc.
>>
>>12351536
I had mild-moderate acne and took Accutane for 6 months. During that time my skin was not Oily for the first time since puberty. It was heavenly. It's been over two months since I finished and my skin is back to its oily self. Though my derm says it will level out in a few months. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>12353964
>Accutane
ohh thats for strong acne
>>
I also have oily skin and I can share some tips.
Don't use soap or alchohol on your skin ever! You think oily skin needs to be dried out, but actually it makes it produce more sebum, which leads to more shine, acne, clogged pores and so on.
Cleaning: steam baths are pretty good. Put your head over a boiling pot with water and cover your head with a towel. You can add sea salt or camomile. Stay like that for 10 minutes. The pores will open and will be much easier to clean. Squeeze them carefully and after that rub your face with a small damp towel to remove dead skin. You can make a mask with fuller's earth - it helps to reduce the oil.
Greasy skin needs moisturizing too. Organic jojoba oil is a great option for this.
Through the day you need a mattifying cream. I use some good local one, you need to try and find the one that fits you. Ask a female friend or research in google. Milk of magnesia is an option too, but I find creams better. If you have large pores, face primers help with hiding them. The POREfessional face primer by Benefit is a good option, kinda expensive tho. Check your local drugstore for something cheaper. Before bed use a face tampon with rose water to take off any dirt.
You can't fix it, it's genes. You can just make it better and less visible with regular skin care.
>>
despite what you may think, moisturizing even for someone with oily skin like myself, and yourself helps keep your skin soft and healthier looking.
>>
You guys are such retards. Don't wash your face a bunch of times a day if you have oily skin that will just make it produce oil faster. Wash twice a day and use oil absorbing sheets when your face looks oily.
http://www.target.com/p/clean-clear-oil-absorbing-sheets-50-ct/-/A-11537200
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.