[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get a clear skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2E30Wnn.jpg (450KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
2E30Wnn.jpg
450KB, 1932x2576px
My face is really fucked

I have decent facial structure but i shave everyday and it irritates my skin like hell,it looks like shit and i probably look like i'm homeless

How the fuck do people get very clear skin and shit like that

Also can i remove facial hair for good?I want to be a twink but my genetics decided otherwise

HELP
>>
>>12349918
I have the secret you need, but you have to demonstrate tat you're a twink first
>>
>>12349918
See a dermatologist, it may be rosacea.
You can't get rid of facial hair unless you're willing to take female hormones.
>>
>>12349924
Well,maybe wax or laser treatment?

This redness doesn't come on it's own,i just shave too much and tear the skin apart in the process
>>
Not to be THAT guy but plebbit has /r/skincareaddiction which seems to help a lot of people. Try there?
>>
>>12349932
It's difficult to tell by photo, but you may have some sort of chronic infection. The first step could be simply taking antibiotics for a couple of weeks. Laser could be of help in case there are acne scars.
About the shaving thing, it depends on the person, but try these:
· Dry shave. Buy an electric shaver (not the cheap ones, sorry) and don't use any other products for shaving.
· Wet old-school shave. Buy shaving soap, a brush and a safety double-edged razor (the one that uses disposable blades). If you can afford it, go to a grandpa or hipster barbershop and get shaved with a straight razor.
>>
>>12349938
Also this.
>>
Stop eating bad fats like mcdonalds. Only eat saturated fat like from skim milk.

Eat cleaner

if you have very greasy skin wash your face with warm water in the morning
>>
>>12349947
Thanks for the tips

Look,here's my exact problem

My skin is really good whenever my facial hair grows a bit and then i shave it,it's very clear and clean but whenever i shave everyday,my skin gets irritated

It's also as dry as dirt,maybe i could try drinking more water?I'll let it heal now because it's mainly wounded and try to be smoother with shaving
>>
>>12349924
Not true - hormone therapy doesn't really do anything for facial hair. Laser (semipermanent) or electrolysis (permanent) are the only real options.
>>
OP here

Maybe i could try a depilatory cream?
>>
>>12349959
In your face? Don't even try.
>>
>>12349958
>hormone therapy doesn't really do anything for facial hair.

oh. so you're saying that testosterone supplementation isn't converted into dht in the body , and that dht then acts upon androgen-sensitive hair follicles in the face area?

and you're also saying that taking substances that counter androgens in the body do not have any impact on androgen-sensitive receptors in the hair follicles in the face?

that's a fascinating story, my man, and you should keep your retarded fingers off your keyboard until you know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>12349961
Why not?
>>
>>12349965
>depilatory cream
The strong ones are made for the body, they're too agressive for your face.
Some are designed for removing facial hair on women and are almost useless for male facial hair.
>>
>>12349962
sorry, I don't think about testosterone therapy much, it does work additively

Testosterone suppression /might/ slow growth down slightly, but decades of tranny research have shown that it won't remove facial hair.

t. 4 years hrt, not a man, have fun with the haploid act.
>>
I would suggest getting some facial scrub, some aftershave and some good moistorizer. Also drink Gallons of water
>>
>>12349954
Have you tried different aftershave balms?
>>
>>12349918
Er, just stop shaving for a month or so? And use better products?

Go to a derm.
If you don't want to do that for whatever reason, your best bet is /r/asianbeauty. Affordable effective skincares from Japan or Korea.

For now you should stop shaving and use vaseline/aquaphor/lanolin to soothe your irritated skin.

And as always, eat your vegs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.