[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some terrible line of reasoning lead me to drop well over half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Some terrible line of reasoning lead me to drop well over half a grand on these a few years ago. How much should I list these shits for on ebay lads?
>>
I want to buy those (not second hand sorry op), but I already own pic related. I feel like there's too much overlap in the outfits they work for and that theyre funcionally the same.
>>
File: IMG_20170326_013441.jpg (3MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170326_013441.jpg
3MB, 3200x2400px
$80, $200, $700
Honestly I love all 3 of these, and the vans & Asics feel surprisingly close to the same quality as the henders given the price difference
>>
>>12346433
I disagree, I think the highs would work a lot better than the pair you currently own in more streetwear-ish fits, and your current pair works in smarter fits. Depends on your personal style though.
>>
>>12346433
>>12346531
Hender Schemes MIP series are not sneakers in the traditional sense, and thus the larger models are really heavy. Not really practical for streetwear fits, and they have to be broken in.
>>
>>12346540
I wasn't aware of that, but I still believe that the two pairs are different enough to be worth owning. Can I ask however what do you mean by "really heavy"? Does wearing these shoes feel like boots?
>>
>>12346556
The high tops will be more bottom-heavy than most boots, since the sole is thicker. Also, the leather is pretty stiff and needs significant break in time.

There are other nude/natural colored shoes that you can check out. No. 288 does an AF1 clone in that sort of color iirc.
>>
IMO if you buy Hender Scheme you really have to buy the darker brown or black ones. The light ones look amazing after heavy wear but have a really awkward breakin period where the leather darkens in different places of wear and they look like zebra shoes. You either wear them very rarely and they stay light and crispy or you wear them often and accept a probably year long breakin period.

Source: I live very close to the Hender Scheme store in Tokyo.
>>
>>12346599
yes the black Vans clones are very nice
>>
>>12346470
very nice
>>
>>12346426
should have copped the AF1 flax... now it looks like you bought some cheap chinese knock offs.... SLPs of AF1s
>>
same! i bought those kanye shoes when i was 13 for $700 and sold them for 6 on ebay, then i never bought expensive shoes again
>>
>>12346433
That's a fucking vans.
>>
Good luck, OP - you're gonna need it

People will only buy them to resell, so you're going to end up taking a pretty big hit.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (290KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
290KB, 1600x1200px
Is anyone interested in buying Adidas Special Handball sneakers? Pic related. I'm selling them on ebay for 50$, they are brand new, never worn.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122406496032?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
>>
>>12346470
bruh whats the model and color name of those Asics ? Those are the most handsome shoes i have ever seen
>>
>>12346470
Look great. Please tell, how do you take care of them.
>>
>>12346470
>>12347228

seconding this
>>
>>12347228
>>12347279

Look like Gel Lyte III
>>
>>12347279
>>12347228

Look like Gel-Lyte III Veg-Tan Pack Tan/Tan

>>12347242-guy
>>
>>12347126
>im blind
>>
>>12347191
they dont look brand new and never worn, like, at all
>>
>>12347191
lol the insole looks super dirty in ur pic
>>
>>12346470
>tfw no pairs of Jordan 4s come close to the color scheme of the 3rd shoe in the picture
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.