[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >5'7", ≈170cm >230 lbs, ≈ 104kg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-03-25 12.52.44.jpg (3MB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-25 12.52.44.jpg
3MB, 2121x3771px
>be me
>5'7", ≈170cm
>230 lbs, ≈ 104kg
>Pick related build

What are some effay styles that would work with my build?
P.s. if you guys know of anything that would work for filling patches in facial hair that would be super
>>
denim vest, maga hat
>>
File: CALLEMANDYMILONAKIS.jpg (30KB, 340x300px) Image search: [Google]
CALLEMANDYMILONAKIS.jpg
30KB, 340x300px
>>12344986
ANDY MILONAKIS IS THAT YOU
>>
A garbage bag
Then get on a treadmill
Sweat it out
>>
>>12344986
wear sweats and a paper bag over your head until you lose weight
>>
>>12344986
Bro.... lose weight ASAP

and not only lose weight, build muscle
>>
>>12344986
Lose weight
>>
None. Go to the thinspo thread and don't leave it until you're near the bottom range of your BMI.

With your given metrics, you have a BMI floating around 36, which makes you obese. You average close to 2500 calories per day, and at your weight, that's insane.

The 2,000 calorie base diet doesn't apply to you, so the percentage macros of all the foods you eat are wrong. If you can't count calories all day, then chew on some sugar free gum, drink water all day, and only eat one meal per day at dinner time.

To lose weight at a healthy rate, you should be shooting to make this meal close to 1,500 calories. Don't drink anything but water.

You should shoot for a BMI around 19-24.

Trying to be fashionable whenever you have a blatant & preventable health problem, that WILL lead to your premature death, is like treating a bloody gunshot wound with a bandaid.

Fix your shit, anon. I used to be obese too, and I understand the pitfalls and shit.
>>
>>12344986
go on keto
>5'7"
>December: 215 lbs
>March: 185 lbs

easiest diet to stick to
if you have money go ahead and get atkins shit for convenience
remember to subtract fiber and sugar alcohols from carbs to get net carbs

get some levi's 511s or levis 541's (depending on which is more comfortable to you), some sneakers, and some hoodies
wear exclusively that until summer comes around
then over summer while you're losing 50 pounds start shopping for real clothes

we're all gonna make it brah
>>>/fit/
>>
>>12344986
I'd like to add that /fa/ cares about you. Don't think we're here to make you feel like shit. You don't have to work out, but just start by cutting your snacks and meals down. If you have a binge eating problem, then get on Vyvanse.
>>
Lose weight
>Facial hair

Minoxidil
>>
Honestly wear suspenders. I really really hate that belt dug under belly overhang look. Its deadbeat dad core at best. Suspenders will place the weightbon your shoulder and give your body a gentler curve. Obviously youd need different pants like chinos or wool ones.

Before its pointed out to me yes i know its reddit art of manliness core but it will help him at least until be looses enough weight. Better to look like reddit than r9k
>>
>>12345076
pretty much this.

you don't know his caloric intake though.

my BMI is 22 and I eat 3.1k calories a day. I lift heavy and live an active life though.

lifting is essential. being healthy is attractive.
>>
>>12345084
went on keto and working out 3-4 times a week
>5'11"
>August 215 lbs (no muscle just fat)
>Now 155 lbs

it really is easy not a meme
>>
>>12345087
>I'd like to add that /fa/ cares about you.
/fa/ can be very brutal and snide but this is how learn to better myself.
>>
>>12344986
Just wear jeans and hoodie for now, but workout. You need to lose weight OP, just for your own good, and you can do it. Don't buy any expensive clothes until you have both slimmed down and then built back up again in muscle. Just don't go overboard, once you hit a good physique, stop and focus on clothes, accessories and frags.
>>
OP just lose weight, it's really not that hard once you have the information to do so and a little self control. Go to /fit/, ready the sticky a few times and start applying it to your life. THEN you can start to be /fa/. Not being a fatass will be really nice and change lots of parts of your life for the better and you'll be glad you made a change.
>>
>>12345076
Bmi isn't great if you have alot of natural muscle, I have a bmi of 34 and 15~17% bodyfat (I'm trying no bully)
>>
>>12345087
i hope this fat fuck dies prematurely
>>
>>12344990
Underrated post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.