[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Outfit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: fa.jpg (78KB, 747x741px) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
78KB, 747x741px
I finally got some money to spend on fashion and splurged on this outfit to go to a concert with. What's your favorite?
>>
Nothing to contribute but Nice fits man
>>
>>12341183
i like this bait post
it's subtle enough to think of myself as clever for recognizing it as bait
>>
>>12341332
if im doing that bad sorry man XD dont know a real way to say its not bait. you can have your opinion. :D
>>
>>12341183
You look good man anon is a fag. I would just go with cuffed black or blue jeans and then you're chillin
>>
>>12341464

the "XD" ruined it but 8/10 otherwise, good effort
>>
File: labcoat.jpg (3MB, 3189x1892px) Image search: [Google]
labcoat.jpg
3MB, 3189x1892px
>>12341183
i guess you are new here? your fit is extremely basic, you look like literally any teenager right now. that's why people give you a bit of shit. it's a fashion board after all and not a "clothing board" or mfa. it's not a bad fit though and after all everybody should start with basics and work their way up

that said, i'd like to give you some advice, i'd leave the bomber open as it doesnt really fit that well. pinroll the jeans too. that would make quite a difference

pic related, my favourite for making girls cross the street to avoid getting close to me. i only wear it when it's dark outside. works everytime. sadly the coat doesn't fit very well
>>
>>12341905
Maybe leave the coat open, it makes your torso look retartdedly long. Other than that i really like it.
>>
>>12341905
You must be quite ugly if that fit manages to make you look scary enough for others to cross the street. I can't for the life of me figure out what else could be the reason. Maybe your dog is scary?
>>
>>12341949
that might be it. i live in a small city and pretty much everybody looks the same so i stand out quite a bit with my fits. i also have long hair. the doggo on the otherhand isn't scary at all, everbody loves her
>>
>>12341958
Oh, okay. That explains it. Small town well-off neighbourhood this might be scary.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.