[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every EQT selling out in seconds I hate my life. fucking adidas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>every EQT selling out in seconds

I hate my life. fucking adidas
>>
You should hate yourself for having such basic taste
>>
I bought these in my size after waking up at 10.30 which is 30 minutes after release. They had pretty much all sizes for 40 minutes and no server issues.
>>
just buy from a stockist
>>
https://www.endclothing.com/us/adidas-eqt-support-ultra-ba7474.html
found em, f.am
>>
>>12339506
do they look the same to you?
>>
>>12339511
oh sorry they are pretty close
>>
>>12339056
man i don't have any white casual sneakers but i already got the white mountaineering 93 17s
really considering getting these still but dont know if i should buy two of the same shoe
>>
File: BA7474_01_standard.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BA7474_01_standard.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>12339056
Randomly went on adidas.com and searched for EQT hours after the release and they had a full size run in stock, decided to pass though
This was an easy cop, how did you fuck up Anon?

Cop pic related, most likely still in stock everywhere
>>
>>12340274
diff sneaker
>>
>>12340274
>diff sneaker
no shit.
They're still nice. Same colour scheme, same line, really comfy, looks way better.
Just cop these and stop overhyping the 93/17
>>
>>12340286
>looks way better.
no
>>
>>12340303
Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Next time wake up on time and cop the shoe you actually like. Seriously this was an easy cop
>>
>>12340318
I'm not the same guy. but no. boost looks out of it with that model. not as bad as stan smith but yeah
>>
>>12340318
> you're entitled to an opinion
Go back to your Reddit hugbox
>>
>>12340337
In my opinion it looks much great and they are really comfortable.
I like the concept of having a retro silhouette updated with todays tech, and this is my favorite execution of that concept

>>12340341
But I don't go on reddit.
It's a shit opinion but that's his opinon, what's the problem here?
>>
>>12340430
>inb4 "looks much great"
Shit. I don't even know what I was trying to say
>>
>>12340430
> taking jokes personally
So you're underage and from /v/
>>
>>12340503
>projecting

God I fucking hate you faggots
>>
>>12339056
Try actual stores, theres a Sneaker Palace near my place and they have almost every colorway just sitting there
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.