[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. Help me /fa/ I never had friends as a kid and never developed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
Fuck. Help me /fa/
I never had friends as a kid and never developed properly as a result. I've been struggling ever since to blend in with normies, i've had to teach myself to have conversations properly, to find similar interests, to understand and make jokes

But i cant fucking figure out how to dress in a way that isnt weird. My batshit SJW mother used to let me wear skirts because she "didnt want to enforce gender roles", which obviously resulted in some damage. I OFTEN get shouted at from passing cars, this has been occuring since early high school. Today I tried to dress like a normal millenial. Skinny jeans a, t shirt, and a baseball cap with a jacket. I rolled the cuffs up on the jeans to try to be stylish (fucking bad idea) and went out only to over hear both an old guy and his friends say "skinny jeans..i'd rather shoot myself" and a guy from his car yell "how old are you" at me

What the fuck /fa/ i can only take so much before i stop going outside. I dont even want to be effay, just fucking normal
>>
PLEASS WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO WEAR I WANT TO DIE
>>
>>12330137

you want to be normal? 99% sure this is bait thread but if not Alpha M on youtube. There you go faggot. it will all be ok. Enjoy being a dumbass normie
>>
>>12330158
Its not a fucking bait thread what would even be the point of that
Thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>12330137
bait
>>
1. take a couple of deep breaths

2. read the /fa/ sticky

3. check out reddit MFA and streetwear subreddits for normie fashion

that should help you blend in
>>
>>12330158
>>12330168
This is driving me crazy
Is this absurd enough to be seen as bait???
This shit really did happen to me, i just got home.
Please, this isnt bait i really really could use some help here, im not looking to troll
Please just give me some recommendations
>>
(You)
>>
>>12330193
>>12330168
>>12330158
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP ITA NOT BAIT DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING BAD THIS FEELS TO NOT BE BELIEVED
>>
>>12330175
? just dress the way you said you did and dont give a fuck about what others say
>>
>>12330215
But why would people say things like that if i wasnt doing something really wrong? I assume everyone isnt getting shittalked day to day
>>
>>12330234
Maybe if you didn't have a dumb faggot face people wouldn't laugh and point when you dress exactly the same as they do.
>>
>>12330243
The thing is i have a nice face and a good frame, i just dress like an autist
>>
File: 1489849233719.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489849233719.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>12330257
assuming that your face is ok, don't forget about hair, skin and body

how old are you? where do you live/study/work? do what makes sense for your own lifestyle, bc that's what people are really communicating to each other with their clothes - their culture, age, income, etc.

you don't have to be a trendy edgelord to be fashionable. just work with basic stuff and make it your own over time. if you invest in good materials and a good fit, you will look good. pic related it's david bowie looking fine as hell
>>
>>12330234
people like to make fun of guys that wear really form-fitting shit. holdover from 2000's when dressing well = called gay by all friends

if you dont want this, wear slim instead of skinny pants
>>
Simple

Chinos, casual shrits, loafers, polo shirts, Chino shorts

Look at J crew, Brooke brothers Ralph Lauren, Uniqlo, h&m if you're cheap
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.