[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

St. Patty's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: green1-e1487184414524.jpg (129KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
green1-e1487184414524.jpg
129KB, 640x960px
What are you all going to wear?
What /fa/ revelries will you going to?
>>
>>12321657
>Wearing - pure comfy.
>Doing - Watching six nations and having a meal with family friends. Country living.
>>
File: keep on loving you.png (267KB, 633x471px) Image search: [Google]
keep on loving you.png
267KB, 633x471px
Well I was going to go out but now I have to cover some slut in work's shift. I was asked could I do an overnight because they needed more staff but I later found out it was because one of the mangers wanted to go out that night so they got me to cover her so she could her shift. I mean that's not right, no one else gets their shift covered just so they can go out on st paddys day. Fucking slut.
>>
>>12321675
Sorry, anon.
I'll make sure to knock back a few extra pints for you.
>>
>Wearing
Lightweight adidas trackpants
All white nmds
Black CDG sweater
Vetements raincoat (it's gonna be raining tomorrow)

Plan on going clubbing since I haven't left my house in a few weeks due to crippling depression but I know the owner of a club so I can go there in comfy clothes and just chill out for free.
>>
>>12321675
The luck of the Irish was definitely not with you. I'll drink to you brother.
>>
>>12321675
you couldn't say no?
>>
File: tfw rainy days are dying.jpg (117KB, 985x1079px) Image search: [Google]
tfw rainy days are dying.jpg
117KB, 985x1079px
>>12321681
Thanks

>>12321703
I don't think it's with anyone in Northern Ireland considering what the north is like.

>>12321710
I was told they needed extra staff because it was going to be very busy and I'm really good at my job. Not that she wanted to go out and shake her fat ass. I only found out later that I was covering her shift. And now someone has to cover my shift the next day and she isn't happy about that either. I mean I would have said no if I knew I was covering her. I mean I was on shift with her the other day and she didn't even say thank you or even acknowledge that I had taken the shift.
>>
>>12321804
hmm, take a shift off and make her take it. is that possible or no?
>>
O'Neills skinnies
2016 celtic top
north face coat
>>
dark green american apparel sweatshirt
black levis
pic related shoes
>>
>>12321804
Do you work for a small business or corporate?
If corporate, you can report that shit because it completely unacceptable.
>>
>Patty's
It's Paddy's you wanker.
>>
>Pattys

Kneecap yourself
>>
File: 1-0nKQYdkTEcNDblQlDjMIoQ.png (109KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
1-0nKQYdkTEcNDblQlDjMIoQ.png
109KB, 600x249px
>>12321852
Doesn't work like that. The manager who does the schedule does it personally.

>>12321936
Corporate but HR is notoriously shit so nothing will get done

>>12322044
>>12322081
Uhm okay

Anyway I was planning on wearing jeans and a nice blue shirt with my brown jacket. Nothing fancy. But now I'll be doing jack shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.