[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0615.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px)
IMG_0615.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
So I was just released from the county jail and about 70% of the fuccnigga's in my age group had my exact obnoxious ass haircut. What you guys recommend? Dude in pic is me.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (5KB, 172x131px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
5KB, 172x131px
>>12319858
get the redpilled haircut
>>
>>12319858
fuckboy confirmed
>>
>>12319868
fashism is back in fashion

get it.
>>
>>12319870
How?
>>
>>12319858
>went to jail
>didn't grow up and start wearing men's clothing

lmoa did they let you cop the siccest streetwear through a #dope proxy while you were doing time? I reccomend you use this turning point in your life to stop calling people fuccniggas, get a job and take pride in your appearance, and grow the fuck up, which will put you a mile above all the other guys your age.

At least it wouldn't have been time wasted if you picked up some nice tatts and got fit.
and >>12319868 is right, become fashy or counterculture. Why not, you've seen first hand what the institution is doing to you.
>>
File: IMG_0617.png (39KB, 400x400px)
IMG_0617.png
39KB, 400x400px
>>12319893
>Right in the feelings
Damn jigga my nigga, take it easy. Me getting a better haircut is just the first step in a mature appearance. But I suppose you're right.
>>
File: 1489218564761.jpg (137KB, 514x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489218564761.jpg
137KB, 514x750px
>>12319932
Apologies for the curtness bro, you're on the right path. If your head is already shaved like your pic, then a hitler youth is a good starting point, then grow it out a little and choose something you like. I had your style til not too long ago, I buzzed it to look a little like Robert Pattinson in Rover, then let it grow out all the way to long hair, then had a military cut, and now it's a standard short sides and swept front - the point being, if you're unsure what your go-to style is, you need a period of experimenting and making odd, independent choices without worrying what's fashionable. I'd also reccomend using that period to become as "wholesome" as possible, i.e. if you're involved in any drugs or delinquency, to stop it and take up a proper hobby, and to start giving a lot more attention to your family and friends, because when I got out of jail I felt really disassociated from that whole world, and I only started to find a sense of identity once I got back on the straight and narrow, and that sense of identity is how you'll learn to dress well, take pride and eventually start a family. Good luck hombre
>>
>>12319957
this is the best answer youre going to get OP

quaffe maybe?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.