[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is look called ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

>>
East coast frat
>>
>>12319412
masc bottom
"I want to look manly" tier
Dan Bilzeriaan core

If you're manly enough you don't need to overcompensate with "rugged" clothes, just wear a simple, nicely chosen wardrobe and your ruggedness will come through anyway without needing to have le big boots >xD grr and "ebin mountain man" clothes
>>
File: 1486717511558.jpg (124KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
1486717511558.jpg
124KB, 640x643px
>>12319570
thx for keks
>>
File: (you).jpg (4KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
4KB, 201x251px
>>12319570
>"I want to look manly"
>"rugged"
>"ebin mountain man"
you seem quite triggered? im guessing because you >>picrelated are a smaller effeminate man and this "nicely chosen wardrobe" wouldnt suit gentleman's lifestyle such that of yours
>>
File: ctyp_iphone_lumbersexual_560.jpg (135KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ctyp_iphone_lumbersexual_560.jpg
135KB, 700x700px
>>12319866
No, you're right, he probably leads a really wild outdoorsy lifestyle, posing on the set of a fashion shoot. If you wear this shit and you don't camp or hunt or live outside of the city you are larping, lmao.

And no, my point is the opposite: it's the nu males and fedora lords who so desperately want to escape that image that they dress in "rugged inspo" from Pinterest. Literally an evolution of the lumbersexual meme once that was assblasted to death.

t.rugglet
>>
>>12319866
Also point me out any of r9k's Chads who actually wear le big boy boots like Op's pic, most just wear simple casual and sports clothing exactly like I pointed out. To lift that kind of simple outfit to a level of style, you simply need to pay attention to silhouette, texture and colour, and boom, you're a chad with taste.

Stop overcompensating with your clothes, your car, or your beard. Wear something effortless, that's the only way to not be cringey.
>>
>>12319914
I didn't know hunters wore jeans, dress shirts and sweaters to take down bears or sheeps, thanks for the knowledge senpai
>>
>>12319570
I don't understand this post. If OP's pic was wearing sneakers wouldn't it be a normcore as fuck fit? How does it go from there to lumbersexual with one pair of boots?
>>
>>12320246

they used to
>>
File: 1489645122968.jpg (78KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1489645122968.jpg
78KB, 720x706px
ITT:
One guy getting really angry because another guy didn't tie the shoelaces on his boots
>>
>>12319412
Wife beater
>>
>budweiser
pic related
>>
i swear im straight core
>>
>>12320393
Jiveturkey?
>>
>>12321502
lots of gays on this board
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.