[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grailed/paypal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1483848497999.png (2MB, 1280x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1483848497999.png
2MB, 1280x1232px
So I'm buying a helmut lang jacket from some guy who wants to do the transaction off grailed on paypal to avoid the 9% fee that grailed+paypal takes for handling it. Paypal buyer protection still seems to be in effect, should I go ahead or should I stress that I want to do it through grailed? Might lose 10-15 bucks if I force him to do it through grailed

also grailed general I guess
>>
>>12318485
don't do friends and family.
>>
>>12318500
how should you do it if you do it?
>>
>>12318505
paypal goods and services. People use this to buy/sell on facebook groups all the time. Just be careful I have gotten messages from grailed saying they'll ban my account when I mentioned it in messages
>>
>>12318513
alright. cheers bud
>>
>>12318485
just get a paypal goods and services invoice from him
grailed is gonna lose a shitton of it's userbase soon due to it's exorbiant fees
what jacket did you buy?
>tfw I own an astro moto parka and 99 raw denim jacket
>>
>>12318485
go through grailed
>>
>>12318513
>snooping pms
great to see that surveillance is more alive that ever
>>
File: OFIuuAnJTlKi2dipHIaI[1].jpg (424KB, 1100x1467px) Image search: [Google]
OFIuuAnJTlKi2dipHIaI[1].jpg
424KB, 1100x1467px
>>12318604
he seems to have been a scammer, wanted me to do friends and family and hasn't replied since I told him I wouldn't do that. Didn't show pic of jacket in OP because I thought that the price was so good but now that he seems to have flaked it doesn't matter. Was pretty psyched on it
>>12318652
wasn't there some controversy when that came to public knowledge? Some dude at stylezeitgeist talket about it
>>
>>12318990
>buying theory lang
yikes
>>
>>12318604
>grailed is gonna lose a shitton of it's userbase soon due to it's exorbiant fees
I'm about to give up desu. Same fees as eBay, only with people lowballing ridiculously. Whatever I put stuff up for, they want to pay less. it's like shitty haggling in a third-world market and I wish we were above it.
>>
>>12320689
best thing is when you put something up for like 60 + 10 shipping and someone offers you 40
>>
>>12318485
just do invoice through paypal and you are protected
>>
>>12320842
So you adjust your price retard

If you know everyone is going to lowball you 60% just mark up
>>
>>12318485
Don't be a bitch and pay the jew like that. Avoid the fees and let him hustle off site

I wanted to sell an apc jacket off-site but the girl after making me wait for TWO MONTHS because she had rent and stuff to pay asked for the money back right after buying so she could "pay in an alternate faster way", after she got the money back she just blocked me and stopped responding :(( She coulda at least not made me wait for that fuckin long, and dissed me from the start instead if she didn't want it
>>
>>12320999
Nice I got trips. And I mean that she had paid with a check, but the money hadn't gone through yet so I canceled it at her request. I guess she either didnt want the jacket anymore, or thought I was scamming her, or she was scamming me wanting me to ship before the check went through
>>
>>12320999
>Avoid the fees and let him scam you
Don't be a sucker, OP.
>>
>>12320842
Always. Of course I'd love to pay your shipping for you!

>>12320955
Even if you do, dealing with 500 offers from people who never pay gets too irritating.

On the other hand, I'm sick of buying from people who wont answer questions. If you're selling an $800 jacket you might want to fucking measure it.
>>
do you have to do the invoice thing or can i just pay him through goods and services?
>>
>>12321351
Idk man i sell most of my shit in like 2 weeks or less you might want to buy less lame shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.