[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get hair like this? Every time I ask for short sides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

how do I get hair like this?

Every time I ask for short sides and long top, I get something closer to a crew cut instead. How do I explain it better? Should I just show them a picture of the hairstyle that may not even be compatible with my hair? I don't have a regular haircutter now that my childhood one retired recently.

My hair spikes up a bit right now so it might not even be possible (or maybe that's just because it's been trimmed short already)
>>
>>12317207
show them the picture

this haircut only works if you're really attractive though. I'm not a complete uggo but when I went to something like this from a long middle part it was a definite downgrade
>>
I don't need to tell ya what you already know,
You're the one with style, you're the whole darn show,
The other guys play their instruments fine,
But next to you their looks are a crime.

Well they say true beauty it comes from within,
But your have to be comfortable in your own skin,
So I exfoliate with this exotic cream,
Just look at me, I look like a dream!

You're the one, yes you're the star
We need you back on bass guitar
You're Fabulous (I'm Fabulous! )
You're Fabulous (I'm fabulous! )
You're the one we all can see, it's all about you (it's all about me! )
You're Fabulous (I'm Fabulous! )
You're fabulous (I'm Fabulous! )

Now no two people are like each other
So don't be a look-a-like copying another
Unless of course you're copying me!
Because that gives you individuality!

Nice do! But back to the matter at hand
So what do you say?
Are you back in the band?

Well maybe if I can fine my old leather!
Dude! We're gettin the band back together!

You're the one who sets the bar
Your hairdo king, the fashion Tsar
You're fabulous (I'm fabulous)
You're fabulous (ooh I'm fabulous)
You're the one we all can see, it's all about you
(It's all about me! )
You're Fabulous (I'm Fabulous)
You're Fabulous (I'm Fabulous)
>>
>>12317213
I just want something that looks more natural instead of trimmed/mowed look with a crew cut. I don't want it to be styled/curley, just look natural and low maintenance.

maybe pic related with shorter bangs and obviously I can style it with wax when I need to but otherwise I can go low maintenace with it too.

What do you even call this haircut? A bowlcut?
>>
>>12317214
did... did you make up an entire song just to shitpost?
>>
>>12317269
It's from Phineas and Ferb, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>12317207
take picture and go somewhere pricey
basic ass super cuts stylist can't into anything disconnected
>>
>>12317275
>quoting an LGBTQ+ tv show
>uncultured swine

no u
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.