[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w2c pants like these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pants.jpg (41KB, 417x640px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
41KB, 417x640px
w2c pants like these?
>>
>>12317096
that fit is such garbage yet gets posted here all the time, it's so infuriating
>>
>>12317122
the clothes all fit the guy well, the colors are good, and its put together fairly well

its not the best fit in the world but how is it garbage
>>
>>12317122
all i care about is the pants. not saying i like the rest of the fit.
>>
>>12317124
the colours are bad, the green doesnt fit with that palette
the proportions are wack, the jumper is just oversized enough to look out of place instead of fucking with the silhouette like a top heavy fit is supposed to
the rest of it is fine but those 2 flaws demolish any chance it had of being an aesthetically pleasing fit and the only reason people spam this shite is because the trousers look nice and fit well and the guy is wearing cps
>>
>>12317131
OK I AM ONLY ASKING ABOUT THE TROUSERS PLS STOP DERAILING MY THREAD
>>
>>12317131
honestly, thats a fair criticism

mostly i just think a jumper isn't formal enough to fit with the rest, a normal sized green sweater would probably be a lot more appropriate
>>
>>12317135
google cropped wool trousers you shit
>>
>>12317135
i got mine from h&m :o)
>>
>>12317131
>palette
what palette?
its literally fucking grey and white
>>
>>12317187
correct...... that is the palette
>>
>>12317122
I used to think it looked good when it was first posted

now i realize how fucking dorky it looks
>>
>>12317187
....... exactly
He ruined it by chucking in a forest green jumper. Contrary to popular belief just because everything else you wear is white/grey does not mean you can throw in a EPIC SPLASH OF COLOUR. That might work for interior design if your taste in home decour is that of a post modern italian house wife but it does not work in fashion unless the rest of the fit is on point
>>
http://www.cosstores.com/us/Men/Tailoring/Wool_melange_trousers/46901-22946172.1#c-15133331#Rel?PC=

Never make this thread again
>>
File: 1422653559540.jpg (27KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
1422653559540.jpg
27KB, 368x425px
>>12317131
>>12317136
>implying the juxtaposition isn't the point
>>
>>12317830
the juxtaposition is shit you fucking retard which has already been said like a thousand fucking times in this thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.