[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the bottom half the most essential aspect to having a good fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1489299546970.png (3MB, 1646x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1489299546970.png
3MB, 1646x1330px
Is the bottom half the most essential aspect to having a good fit?
>>
It actually might.
The top of an outfit is relative to the bottom in a way that doesn't apply the other way around
>>
the most essential aspect is having a fit that actually works together, not just focusing on one part
>>
>>12316912
Exactly this. I don't know how to convey why it seems this way though
>>
Id on the jeans?
>>
>>12316960
I think it's inevitable when we place so much emphasis on tops. Tops get changed and switched, when you're thinking about how you're going to express yourself today, you think of which jacket you'll wear

The pants and remain steady throughout all of this, and they become the boiling water to the tea-bag that is a jacket or shirt

The shoes are much closer to the top in terms of self-expression but they immediately touch the pants, not the shirt. The shoes have to work with the pants, and together they form the foundation of an outfit
>>
>>12316908
this fit looks good
>>
>>12317033
fucking kek

""""""fashion"""""

this dude looks like a gay granny twink

complete with a motherfucking iphone to compliment the thrifted and retro aesthetic

cringe overload
>>
>>12316908
I think so because jeans/pants fit is more important than the top, and the silhouette of the shoe has more influence on the overall fit
>>
I believe the pants/shoes are more important then tops.

Wearing a plain t shirt with nicely fitting pants and shoes looks good.

Wearing a nice t shirt with shit pants and shoes looks like shit.
>>
File: 1489495948569.jpg (305KB, 1044x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1489495948569.jpg
305KB, 1044x1380px
>>12317057
this
>>
>>12317038
Stupid comment, skinny males look best in fashion.
>>
>>12316908
yup, more in particular how the taper sits on the shoe
>>
>>12317089
he didn't say anything about his build though
>>
>>12316908
yes.
>>
>>12317119
i think twinks are always skinny
>>
>>12317152
good point, but whenever i see twink i think of it more as a skinny + wimpy combo, which isn't an ideal way to look
>>
>>12317038
is it still cringe if he IS a gay granny twink?
>>
Bottoms are the foundation of an outfit.
>>
DYEL?
>>
>>12316908
>>12317038
OP is salty about this guy getting more attention than him in WAYWT threads.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.