[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the people here so aesthetic? Like how can they pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1450.jpg (79KB, 640x350px)
IMG_1450.jpg
79KB, 640x350px
How are the people here so aesthetic? Like how can they pull off this menswear stuff while not looking Reddit as fuck? I'm visiting right now and I feel like a damn fool walking around in full Rick. I just feel like those asshole Chinese or Arab tourists in expensive clothes.
>>
>>12316602
>Like how can they pull off this menswear stuff while not looking Reddit as fuck?
Well, you see, normal people don't see things as "Reddit".
>>
>>12316602

Pasrisian fag here.

I for one think parisians aren't dressed that well.

But what makes you this impression is that wearing "nice" clothes is absolutely normal for the average parisian. They are not spending 30minutes to decide on their fits, they are not trying to make an impression, or showboating their last Rick outfit.

Someone dressing nice isn't "that fashionable guy", he's just the average dude. That's why they got that careless attitude.

Remember, being /fa/ is in the attitude, knowing you look great in your everyday's fit without having to check constantly in the mirror.
>>
>>12316609
You know what I mean. Just regular Joes in this city wear what Redditors who take an interest in fashion would wear but pull it off way better.
>>
>>12316602
Wearing full Rick outside of Cali and fashion weeks looks absolutely out-of-place and retarded.
>t. previous Rickfag from Germany
>>
>>12316618
Fucking this. When i first moved here I bumped into a professor of fashion and he told me that Parisians are very good at making cheap things look good.

This is the key. Being a menswear nerd will never make you look stylish. Being thin, smoking, and thinking you look good even if you are just wearing h&m and celio makes the difference.

Every American i see here is wearing sketchers. Wtf is wrong with your tourists.

I personally think paris sucks for the kinds of men's clothes i like. All the midrange stores here are the same boring AMI clone. I always buy my clothes when i go to London to visit some friends.
>>
>>12316829
>Being thin, smoking, and thinking you look good even if you are just wearing h&m and celio makes the difference.
Fucking nailed it.
>>
good thread. for women this is even worse. i was in paris about a month ago and saw so many female tourists dressing up to look 'chique' and 'parisienne', instead they just looked out of place. the whole deal of paris is that the coolness it is known for is careless in appearance, whilst still looking fashionable in most people's eyes. someone like hedi slimane knew this and that's why so many fap over slp menswear fw13.
>>
>>12316821
Luckily I'm from Cali. But I disagree. It's too sunny for Rick.
>>
File: 1488719273382.jpg (399KB, 797x565px) Image search: [Google]
1488719273382.jpg
399KB, 797x565px
Because they aren't retarded anglos.
>>
File: lapo.jpg (575KB, 2163x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lapo.jpg
575KB, 2163x3000px
>>12316602
>I feel like a damn fool walking around in full Rick

You're just realizing that dressing like a goth who pooed his pants looks out of place when you're somewhere that isn't a nerdy virgin internet community?

I bet you justify it with "At least I dress my own age." Yeah, you dress like a manchild, alright.
>>
erase every parisian from the map, maybe paris can stay
>>
>>12316602
yeah the thousands of knee grows sleeping beneath every bridge sure are aesthetic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.