[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jean Jacket with Patches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (15KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 294x171px
Just saw a guy with this, the patches were bigger, instead of logos it was more posters and album covers. Look so fucking awesome and I was wondering what you fags think.
>>
Been wearing jean jackets with patches almost all my life, I like heavy metal, so that's the main reason, I like them, they are comfy to wear and always look cool with a black shirt. I also have jean vests with patches or simply cut the sleeves from the jackets.
>>
I used to have one that I really loved and would wear often, got a shit load of attention and compliments. They can look fantastic, but need a lot of work to stand out now that they've gotten trendy among basic yuppie hipster types.
>>
File: chuck_taylor_kutte_pants_mod.jpg (514KB, 1200x1231px) Image search: [Google]
chuck_taylor_kutte_pants_mod.jpg
514KB, 1200x1231px
>>12313278
You don't see them much around here, mostly because rock/heavy metal-fashion is considered manchildish here. And sure, I wouldn't wear a jacket like that every day of the week, but I do have a black denim-vest filled with patches. Mostly metal-bands, some DIY-patches and pins/badges, and a backpatch that i made from an old XL-sized t-shirt that i didn't really dig wearing.

/patch/-threads still are a thing tho, and I'm glad about that. Patches can look cool (even on stuff like bombers and sneakers), and like >>12313528 said, a jacket that is fitted with patches that are neatly and carefully selected, organized, planned and sewn, are god-like.

I've been tinkering about the idea of copping a cheap biker jacket and sewing a few black/white-patches on the sleeves, and maybe the front or right above the buckle-belt. Maybe a few neat buttons hung at the collars but that's about it.

Now the real question: what about pic related? Is /crust/ effay?
>>
>>12315331
not mine, off google, I wish I had a patch jacket
>>
>>12315331
>>12313278
it's cool if you're actually part of that scene not some poser nerd on the internet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.