[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you guys call this look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: idk what to call this.jpg (122KB, 599x596px) Image search: [Google]
idk what to call this.jpg
122KB, 599x596px
What would you guys call this look?
>>
/fuckboy/
>>
Highschool teenager
>>
File: unsure 2.jpg (75KB, 588x392px) Image search: [Google]
unsure 2.jpg
75KB, 588x392px
>>12311879
Posting a couple more for more reference
>>
File: unsure 3.jpg (96KB, 592x597px) Image search: [Google]
unsure 3.jpg
96KB, 592x597px
>>12311879
>>12311891
>>
>>12311879
The Pacsun/UO quality garment wearing, Instagram fast-nu-"fashion" high schooler-core

Basically the "I can try to act like I'm into fashion in a photo with cheap ass clothes"-core
>>
How would one set up for shots like this? Let's say if I want to make an Instagram. Are there any guides?
>>
>>12311879
Fuccboi-ish?
>>
>>12311899
wtf are you talking about? Put clothes on and take a photo
>>
>>12311879
the fuck are those bends on the right guy
>>
>>12311899
give up now if you have to ask how to take a photo of yourself
>>
>>12311879
instagram-core
fuccboi-core
what the fuck is that cuff-core
shitty taste in beer-core
weird-ass drinking-locations-core

seriously, this is fucking abysmal, it's on the level of that manlet who always wears the oversized flannel and ripped jeans, you know the one
>>
>>12311896
Yea but everyone knows you can't be fashionable unless your clothes are expensive right?
>>
>>12312054
I know the one.

>>12312042
Sorry for the ignorance but, bends?
>>
>>12311879
subtle bieber core
bieber-thrift
>>
>>12312065
I think he ment cuffs
>>
>>12311879
Secretly bi core
>>
>>12312126
Nah man, cuffs are on shirts. I mean like how they bend their jeans so the inside is showing.
>>
I feel like these dudes have tumblrs with shit like chill vibes anime beats vines and depression memes
>>
>>12311879
>>12311891
>>12311894

Second half of the decade faggot. Seriously, most of my faggot friends have adapted this style. It's nice if you can pull it off though.
>>
File: cuff inspo.jpg (893KB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
cuff inspo.jpg
893KB, 3000x4500px
>>12312156
it's called cuffing or pinrolling. this guy does it in a really faggy way however
he should really just fold them a few times if he wants them up this high
>>
Gay look or nigger look
>>
"bro check out my bandcamp LP pls"
>>
>>12311879
H&M-core
>>
>>12311879
current trend

I wonder what we will call it in the future
>>
>>12311879
I'm 18 and don't have a personality core
>>
>>12312523
more like I'm normal and get laid core
>>
>>12312007
>>12312051

They obviously are edited to some degree. What cameras are used, software, etc.

I think this is more of a /g/ or something question..
>>
>>12313726
Nah dude you can take these and edit them with your phone. A smartphone comes with filters and most have good enough cameras.
>>
>>12313726
probably just iphone & vsco
>>
File: semicolon_p.png (391KB, 418x573px) Image search: [Google]
semicolon_p.png
391KB, 418x573px
>>12313006
/thread
ITT: triggered autists with no asian qt3.14
>>
>>12313942
>hmm, what can i say to these anons on /fa/ to justify my yellow fever?
>aha! ill show him the picture of the girl with her face like this ;p
>okay now i have to contribute to the thread
>i know, ill write "/thread/"
>okay now to shoehorn in my fetish
>>
>>12312182
why do you analyze the external world so muc?
>he should really just fold them a few times if he wants them up this high
I imagine reading the subtitles of an anime character thinking this about the main character
>>
>>12312251
I find it fascinating to think that one day History teachers and kids all over will examine pictures of us during this time, and talk about our clothing style.
>>
@12313956
> being this autistic with rustled jimmies
> xDDD
Here's your (you), retard. heh, nothing personnel kid
>>
Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkk.
>>
>>12314007
>@

Holy fuck
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
They went to the trouble of looking fly in all Ross and they didn't seal the deal with a Citizen watch?
>>
played out in late 2014/early 2015 unless you're some flyover normie
>>
>>12312054
>seriously, this is fucking abysmal, it's on the level of that manlet who always wears the oversized flannel and ripped jeans, you know the one
HAHAH, I know the one.
>>
>>12313956
getting triggered this hard.
Shit, I guess anon hit the nail on the head with that one didn't he.
It's okay, I'm sure you'll find a girl who's into your twink style someday.
>>
>>12311879
fuccboi uniform 2017
>>
>>12313942
that person looks more latina than asian
>>
@12314076
|not using @s
>>
>>12311879
depression

it's real think about it
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.