[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/'s consensus on beards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

/fa/'s consensus on beards?
>>
necessary for a small amount of people, neither good/bad on a small amount of people, and absolutely shit on everyone else. if you're even wondering if your beard looks good, or if it's full, it sucks and you need to shave it. long beards never look good. you do not look like a viking, or a mountainman with a beard. in all likelihood you will look like a metrosexual from ontario. if your hair is long, don't grow a beard, you'll look like you live in an underpass. NEVER look to celebrity beards for inspiration. you do not have their facial aesthetics or makeup. you will not grow out a beard and suddenly look like conor mcgregor.

apply beard if you are
a.) a jawlet in need of a disguise
b.) have thick, dark, beard genes and a short haircut
c.) living in a literal nuclear holocaust and dont have access to clean razors

otherwise fuck off. that's it i guess
>>
awesome, only acceptable facial hair aside from mustaches.
>>
File: Beard Hiding Weak Chin.jpg (60KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
Beard Hiding Weak Chin.jpg
60KB, 640x772px
>>
literally only have a beard because its easier/cheaper to trim with clippers than shave all the time
>>
>>12311126

>have medium-long hair
>grow a beard
>homeless guys that live under the bridge near the taco bell start treating you as one of their own, despite your $350 wolverines
>>
you know how when you shave, its a down stroke on the cheek and upstroke on the neck? With the grain right? When you comb a beard, is the same principle? Down the cheek, up the neck?
>>
Looks great on some guys. When it became a meme, lots of 7/10's fell to 4-5/10 but they were ugly anyway, but at least they had a novelty to talk about.
>>
>>12311126
Low test patchy or no beard growth faggot detected
>>
Beards are a cope. Stubble game is where it is at, BOYOS.
>>
I'm glad the culture has become more accepting of the male condition even though feminism has become rampant and unchecked. But really, I think modern man has evolved to look better shaved and most beards are supposed to be shaved off.
>>
>>12311703

What is this anti beard circlejerk from pol? Greeks had beards, vikings had beards, and varg has a beard. I don't even know what is happening.
>>
File: 1423027384030.jpg (66KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423027384030.jpg
66KB, 533x800px
>>12311100
If you like beards and can grow a beard then grow a beard if you want, if you like beards but can't grow a beard then just wear light stubble, and if you don't like beards then just don't grow a beard.
>>
>>12311714
But most people are not descended from ancient Greeks, Vikings and Varg. Most European people don't have the genes to make a beard work and their ancestors were mostly shaved.
>>
>>12311717
How can I keep it at light stubble?
>>
>>12311223
this fucking picture
>>
>>12311742
The stubble setting on your electric shaver/beard trimmer is enough to keep it at about 2mm. The ideal facial hair length for any man.
>>
>>12311223
what if it's an under-bite , works both ways I guess
>>
File: 1489244999365.jpg (11KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1489244999365.jpg
11KB, 250x333px
>>12311100
I have a weak chin and assburgers.
Having a beard keeps me going.
>>
>>12312532
feel you
>>
>>12311714
it's just anti-millennial contrarianism. If /pol/ had been around in the early 60s it would be calling anyone clean-shaven a faggot.
>>
>>12311100
It'll always be a good look if your facial hair isn't patchy as fuck. Also, try not to pair it with an undercut and bowtie.
>>
I have black beard with some blonde/reddish hairs

am I //fa/?
>>
>>12312817
Sounds cringe as hell desu
>>
How long does it take for a decent beard to grow, i have the potential but after 2 weeks i shave it
>>
>>12311100
>tfw can only grow a spic stache with goatee
>tfw it doesn't even connect
My facial hair will never be /fa/
>>
I look creepy and lifeless without a beard so I keep a very short one, with the mustache slightly longer
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (817KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
817KB, 2576x1932px
Rate my stubble laddies
>>
>>12314846
JUST
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.