[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leather Business Bags for Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm looking for a more affordable leather bag for business to fit at least a 17" laptop, more than 4 pockets/sections, but simple, if that makes sense. I found one, but it's a bit outside my budget.

See: http://www.wantlesessentiels.com/ca_en/trudeau-17-0105sm?color=687&sku=628541459660

Any suggestions /fa/? Keep under $800 if possible.
>>
>>12308941
shameless boost
/fa/ is dying in taste.. such sad
>>
>>12308941
800 USD?!?! That's a lot, man. Just buy from here: http://www.scuoladelcuoio.com/
I bought some belts from to check the leather and how they work. Both are really nice. I'm looking for a weekender now.
>>
>>12309009
>http://www.scuoladelcuoio.com/
quite nice yes, thank you.
>>
>>12308941
>to fit at least a 17" laptop
Makes it more difficult as they tend to max out at a 15" device these days; just the way the market it going, so more and more makers pander to that. Most I see are 13".
What laptop are you lugging around?

Check out satchel&page.
Might not have 17incher, but I haven't checked in a while, but they're more affordable (max out at 500, but that's just one costly model, usual around 400-450).
>>
>>12309028
>satchel&page
thanks for the suggestion.
nothing against smaller leather bags, its just that i do lug around a 17" laptop and i have a lot of paperwork i always carry with me.
I'll admit, i am quite nitpicky in every purchase i make. it's not absolutely critical, but would prefer a clean style thats paired with zero branding on the outside.
>>
>>12308941
That's a purse
>>
>>12309028
actually i really like the

https://www.satchel-page.com/products/counselor

thanks for that.
>>
>>12309044
to you it is, faggot
>>
>>12309039
>but would prefer a clean style thats paired with zero branding on the outside.
Unfortunately that has become nigh impossible to find.
Very frustrating.
If it's not massive overt branding, there's some small embossed logo, or massive zips/buckles plastered with some logo.

I think the biggest problem you'll find is getting a leather business bag large enough to comfortably fit a 17" laptop.

What laptop is it?
Perhaps they sell a premium leather laptop carry case in lieu of the standard basic nylon crap?
>>
>>12309044
It's a generic design that basically takes its cues from those freebie laptop bags you used to get when you bought a new computer. Pretty much every brand, from luxury to pseudo luxury to basic bitch are making them in that style now. I don't see the appeal despite the obvious practicality of the design, but it's fucking everywhere right now.
>>
>>12309060
if it's easy to find..
can you kindly list at least three brands that make these pseudo luxury, basic bitch, or luxury leather bags and provide links to where I can purchase it? that'll be great for you to prove your point and it'll finally end my long search, k thx
>>
>>12309055
i have a really old macbook pro 17"
>>
>>12309071
I'm not chasing links, you can do that yourself.
I've seen this general design at Hermes. It was about $10k though, so don't know if you want to bother chasing that up. Montblanc and SLP have the same sorts of bags, same goes for Gucci, Prada and all that other shit.

Seach "[brand] mens document bag", and you'll find them. They all look the same.
As for basic bitch, that's just the generic brand copies I see of the above. Go into any assorted leather bag shop or department and they'll have this style as well.
It is everywhere.

If you're op you won't find a 17" model though, so don't bother looking, just answering the question as asked.
>>
>>12309109
list three
>>
>>12308941
>at least a 17" laptop

Who the fuck needs one of these in 2017?
>>
>>12309991
who needs anything in 2017, that's irrelevant
i want it and i want it now, gimme GIMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.