[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jaw/cheeks a e s t h e t i c s : deception edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1487068643154.png (229KB, 1075x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1487068643154.png
229KB, 1075x1430px
Why do Europoors and Burgers insist on using artificial pacifiers and baby bottles and on cooking food to the point where it's soft and goo-like? Western civilization is plagued with dental problems : most kids need braces and have crooked teeth because of those practices. However, animals or indigenous people like amazon Indians or Polynesians don't : they have straight teeth. The real redpill here is that western civilization is degenerate, and our teeth know. Indigenous people eat raw meat, suck from mommy's boobies and don't use pacifiers. In the end, they are the ones who don't need a toothbrush, have straight teeth, and don't pay greedy corporate dentists. They hold the true redpills.

‘’Reduced duration and intensity of mastication are also thought to be linked to the higher prevalence of dental crowding and malocclusions in postindustrial urban populations (30), whereby inadequate chewing stresses generate insufficient strain for mandibular and maxillary growth in relation to overall tooth size (31). Congruently, a comparison of two populations with high and low dental attrition (32) suggested that intense masticatory activity leads to a more anteriorly rotated mandible, yielding a longer corpus, shorter ramus, and greater overall prognathism. This is also supported by studies of malocclusions identified in nonhuman primates raised on unnaturally soft diets (e.g., 33).’’

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3241821/

MEWING is T H E W A Y, the naysayers/orthodontic shills have been debunked

>but no, put on iron wires on your teeth
>natural resolution of the causes i swear
>we care, really we do !
>>
>>12305225
but then you think you see handsome chad who had braces in middle school, and beautiful Stacy who had braces in junior high because they were really fucked up. They ended up still as beautiful people. Thats because it's genetics, sorry to debunk your debunk
>>
>>12305225
>but no, put on iron wires on your teeth
>natural resolution of the causes i swear

the thing is that orthodontists arent life designers. you get the whole candy/excess sugar speech from your dentist when you're young along with a nice little toothbrush and floss. orthodontists just fix what went wrong, and on an obvious level thats overcrowding. they cant reverse 12-15 years of development. you'd need widespread infant doctors handing out brochures for good facial development on the level of the circumscision meme. I for ine think its natural to believe that soft, sugary foods wouldnt be the ideal diet. but things like paleo only became popular and come into public consciousnesss less than 10 years ago. recognize it takes time for this to sink into the public consciousness and gain acceptance
>>
File: television3.jpg (1MB, 3732x2219px) Image search: [Google]
television3.jpg
1MB, 3732x2219px
>>12305225
western society has been lieing to me on every level since I was born. Western civilization is pure barbarism and degeneracy wrapped in the golden paper "modern progress"
>>
File: atlas not hugged.png (225KB, 1075x1430px) Image search: [Google]
atlas not hugged.png
225KB, 1075x1430px
>>12305225
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.