[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF Grailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: immigrantfinal2.jpg (1MB, 2400x1600px)
immigrantfinal2.jpg
1MB, 2400x1600px
Immigrant T-Shirts to stop a "hate monger" REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ALCU reeeeeeeeee
>>
https://www.grailed.com/drycleanonly/robert-geller-immigrant-tshirt
>>
Bumping for justice
>>
File: rap music.jpg (52KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
rap music.jpg
52KB, 612x344px
>>12302104
>the nazis forced jews to wear armbands indicating their jewishness
>this tee serves the same purpose but makes them pay for it
>>
>>12302104
leftists are disgusting
>>
is this a meme t-shirt?
>>
>>12302186
>>12302197
>>12302208
It was a cool show, educate yourselves before shitposting.

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2017-menswear/robert-geller/slideshow/collection
>>
>>12302208
its ment to be serious sadly
>>
>>12302186
>pride is the same thing as genocide

okay
>>
>>12302381
That's not even remotely close to what that person said, so let me spell it out for you, /pol/cuck

Having pride in being an immigrant is not the same thing as the Nazis forcing Jews to wear armbands.

Now go back to sucking on your thumb and crying about a 13 year old on tumblr posting lesbian fanart of Tracer.
>>
>>12302505
Having pride in being an immigrant is not the same thing as the Nazis forcing Jews to wear armbands.Having pride in being an immigrant is not the same thing as the Nazis forcing Jews to wear armbands.

forgetting having pride in something Is putting it on a pedestal and inferring its superiority. No arguments to see here
>>
>>12302104
I think it's pretty cool, always happy to support the ACLU. The lettering is nice and it's robert geller so you know the cut is good

Also daily reminder that if you espouse alt right values you will be rightfully ostracized in any artistic / fashionable community
>>
>>12303318
good luck with that
>>
>ACLU
>2017

ISHYGDDT
>>
I'm just happy watching the alt right people get angery

Let the man sell his shirts
>>
>>12302104
>smudged puffy paint on a grey shirt
F I F T Y D O L L A R S
>>
>>12302104
it is another 'immigrants should feel as another group and not integrate' episode
>>
>>12303318
>artistic / fashionable community

name one
>>
>>12302365
>being proud to be an immigrant instead of trying to assimilate to your host country
this is precisely why people hate immigrants
well, that and all of the crime and rape. I guess they don't like that much either.
>>
>>12303318
>ostracized in any artistic / fashionable community
Thank the fucking lord. Never been a part of an """art community""" that weren't a bunch of cringey children or communists or both
>>
>>12302104
>melange anything
Disgusting. I want to puke.
>>
>>12302104
That would unironically look good with a white MAGA hat.
>>
>>12305351
same. such a 21st century affection.
>>
>>12303318
>if you espouse alt right values you will be rightfully ostracized in any artistic / fashionable community

you dont sincerely believe this do you. the fashion industry is vehemently european and racist
>>
>>12302505
yeah but when the white man comes at least we know who to shoot first
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.