[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just copped this. What do you guys thnk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (119).png (174KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (119).png
174KB, 370x480px
Just copped this. What do you guys thnk?
>>
>>12300397
Hideous. Looks like one of those ugly graphic shirts that are sold in mall kiosks.
>>
That hoodie screams something to me. Mayhem and mischief.

Like aggravated jaywalking and several counts of littering. Maybe even a public urination.... rebellious stuff
>>
>>12300411
Ima post it when I get it in the fuccboi general, I like shit that I feel fits my personality. not that I'm edgy, but I just like doing crazy shit with my friends.
>>
>>12300418
damn bro you sound wild
>>
>>12300428
BITCHES CALL ME STEVE O IMA WILD BOY IMA IMA WILD BOY
>>
>>12300397
corny af
>>
>>12300418

> I just like doing crazy shit with my friends.
In case you're not trolling, which I find hard to believe, these are the lyrics of a song that is about a couple who like to do some weird bdsm stuff when they fuck.

Potential plus is just maybe when you're rocking it around and qts are smiling they might be into some kinky shit
>>
>>12300397
gay
>>
Damn nice hoodie! If you like these then you should check this blog also: http://www.tipguin.com/index.php/2017/03/06/superstar-style-tops-for-men/
>>
I hope you're a fan of the TV drama "True Blood"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wet5OM7RR8Q
Honestly the intro sequence is the only redeemable part of it.
>>
>>12300397
>RAWR XD
>>
>>12300397
it seems like it is inviting refugees to rape you
>>
>>12300418
My nigga Wilson out here straight wylin
>>
>>12300397
That you have shit fucking taste. To add to that it's from a shitty tv show as well. To sum up, you have shit taste times two.
>>
>>12300418
would you.... perhaps......

consider yourself....

a....

madlad.
>>
The words on this piece of clothing aren't cool OP it needs to say something cool and mysterious like "SHE BRINGS THE RAIN" that's hella fucking epic not like your gay shirt

If yours was light pink and japanese and had a CAVEMPT patch on the side it would be a 10/10 instacop tho
>>
>>12300397
i will rape you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.