[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, I tried on this cropped sweater and fell in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: final.png (3MB, 1338x1512px) Image search: [Google]
final.png
3MB, 1338x1512px
Hey /fa/,

I tried on this cropped sweater and fell in love with it. I tried it on with some high wasted jeans and at the time I felt good with the outfit. I have since worn it with some other pair of high wasted jeans but not as high as the ones I wore in these pictures, so you could see a bit of the shirt I was wearing underneath the sweater, just like in picture number 2 (the shirt was black) and I felt silly showing that bit because it felt "unfinished" and like it didn't fit me properly so I'm not sure if I'm able to pull off this look which takes me to the real question of this post. As I was trying on the clothes, I also tried wearing the sweater with the undershirt all out/untucked like in pictures 3 and 4. I really liked the aesthetics of it but I'm a little insecure as to whether it looks good or just plain stupid. Thoughts?

TL;DR: can I pull off the look on pictures 3 and 4 or do I just look ridiculous? Which look do you think looks best?
>>
>>12290253
I like pictures 3,4 more than 1,2 senpai
try with regular jeans and open belly
>>
>>12290253
you look like my ex, those fat legs
>>
>>12290253
1,2: listens to swans, has an extensive art collection, uses a flip phone
3,4: cute homely girl, listens to records, maintains indoor plants

i like 3,4
>>
wats ur cupsize honey
>>
Lose weight.
Pretty much 3 and 4
>>
>>12290253
I don't like 3, 4. The inner piece sticks out too much, if you want to layer it like that then the outer part needs to be longer, I think.
>>
>>12290267
>>12290293
I strongly dislike belies showing, so that's a no no!
Thank you for giving me the validation I was seeking :^)

>>12290402
I wish the sweater was longer too, but I just adore that color and needed to have that piece in my life, heh.
>>
I like outfit 3 and 4 better
>>
a diet would look best
>>
hips are too wide for 1 & 2 to look good
for something like that you need to be fairly skinny so the silhouette of the crop top over hangs your legs/waist, kinda like a mushroom
>>
tuck it in and wear a nice belt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.