[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit check on my friends that flexing his v2 to me, telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: yee.png (742KB, 529x891px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
742KB, 529x891px
Legit check on my friends that flexing his v2 to me, telling me my ricks are nothing compared to his yeezy.
>>
>>12289620
even if they're legit you should laugh at him and his pathetic attempt to justify his fashion choices by belittling your own
unless this is just shitty banter, he doesn't sound like a good friend
>>
whats with the color of the pic?
>>
>>12289655
Its the pic that he sent me eith filter and all. My ego is too high to request for unfilter version to legit check
>>
Fake as fuck
>>
>>12289666
hahaha but your ego isn't high enough to ask strangers to help you feel better about yourself
>>
>>12289910
How so?
>>
>>12289620
lmao throw your rick in the trash.
If you wear rick and feel self-concious about someone wearing yeezys then you don't deserve rick.
>>
>>12289925
this
>>
worst angle to check from
>>
what are ricks?
>>
>>12290009
>Being this new
>>
>>12289666
Man, why do you even care about him flexing his shit, just leave it.
Who cares if he says ricks are nothing, if you don't think so, then just say it.
If you like rick just say you like rick, rick is not better than yeezys and yeezys are not better than rick.
It depends on what you mean by better, so what does your friends mean when he says "they are nothing compared"?
>>
File: beluga.jpg (295KB, 750x694px) Image search: [Google]
beluga.jpg
295KB, 750x694px
>>12289620
They look like legit belugas
Fakes are so close to legit pairs that I can't tell for sure just from one pic
>>
>>12290009
the greatest and most versatile shoe ever constructed, they literally go with anything.
>>
>rick
>yezzy
Its 2017 /fa/gs, let these memes die.
>>
>>12290009
Rick owens buddy , welcome to fa aka a cesspool of idiots
>>
>>12290009

The worst meme ever created by /fa/g
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.