[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion, is a knowledge of brand names and designers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: am-i-so-bbvl8y.jpg (79KB, 227x338px) Image search: [Google]
am-i-so-bbvl8y.jpg
79KB, 227x338px
In your opinion, is a knowledge of brand names and designers essential to being fashionable?

Can someone become fashionable without ever looking at the brands of clothing?
>>
File: image.jpg (671KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671KB, 3024x4032px
>>12288051
Yes and no. But that all depends on the person and their style. Take for example Raf, most people (consumers) know absolutely nothing of Raf history (especially between '05-'12) and still pull it off. Then there's people who can't because they don't know how it's supposed to go together, with this you get clueless hypebeast fuccbois for a lack of a better term (pic related). Then there's people who /do/ know about the label and know how it's supposed to go and give a good fit. But, there's also the gate-keepers who know the brand but still can't pull off a single good fit because they're to infatuated with their self knowledge i.e. MikeTheRuler (pic related).
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 750x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 750x863px
>>12288162
And MikeTheRuler's embarrassing fit.
>>
>>12288162
So what you're saying is that how the clothes go together to make a good fit is determined by the designers?
>>
>>12288167
>MikeTheRuler's embarrassing fit.
which one?
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 750x732px
>>12288184
No, more determined by the persons style.

>>12288188
lel, the hyperextended legs get me.
>>
>>12288162
>>12288167
>>12288196
To be honest the issue with mike is that he can't style stuff for shit, it's not only that he is so far up his own ass, but that he never took the time to put on a decent outfit before he dived head first deep in to designer stuff.
>>
>>12288196
Still, I take it from your answer that someone going to a thrift store and buying clothes based on aesthetics would not be fashionable.
>>
>>12288167
>>12288196
JUST
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.