[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: absolutevictim.jpg (332KB, 548x1080px) Image search: [Google]
absolutevictim.jpg
332KB, 548x1080px
$10,000 to look like this. Can you find an even bigger fashion victim?
>>
>>12287957
ignoring the price tag, it just looks a little mis-matched
>>
>>12287957
>strangely specific OP

not satisfactory, hopefully someone makes a new one
>>
There's no way that whole outfit cost 10k. It's also not even that bad. Coat is nice, if poorly fitting.
>>
Would be good if you replaced the jeans with something else.
>>
>>12287970
it's harden and ibex new fag
its heinously bad
>>
File: confsack.gif (46KB, 230x340px) Image search: [Google]
confsack.gif
46KB, 230x340px
Coat reminds me of Confederate uniform jackets.
>>
>>12287957
>rolling up jacket and jeans
just wear shit that fits fucking queer
>>
>>12287986
>harden and ibex
>literally who
>>
>>12288581
Newfaggot
>>
>>12287957
so butthurt kys you poorfag
>>
>>12289591
>t. Guy in op's pic

It looks like shit no matter what the price tag, none of it fits properly
>>
>>12287957
>10,000 on clothing
>can't afford to hem anything
skinnyfats are so cringe. he needs to lose weight and wear his normal size. he sized up because hes fat and not its too long. kek
>>
>>12289845
I know that feel. Actually I think more of my discomfort was slumped shoulders but that is also from being a sedentary piece of shit.
>>
>>12287957
harnden seems very overrated desu. i appreciate the work that goes into the fabrics but the macs are the only thing that doesn't look silly and i can't see why you'd pay that much for it when you get one tailor made for the same price. it's just muh veblen goods. styleforum users who forgot they're not japanese buying into some kind of rural peasant poverty thing at a price tag that would make the people who inspired it think they're wankers, then wearing it with boring denim because they're afraid to be as avant as the pricetag. not singling out this guy in particular, i see it a lot.
>>12289845
>can't afford to hem anything
i think a lot of people who spend that much without being in the industry know it's going to end up on grailed in two months so they're afraid to alter it desu.
>>
>>12290266
harden is not japanese... it's canadian dude
>>
>>12290320
i know he's from brighton. what i mean is i only ever see asians pull of his menswear. though most of them seem to insist on combining it with as much chrome hearts bullshit as possible because expensive things automatically go together.
>>
>>12287957
look good desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.