[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leather pants.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: thumbnail.jpg (27KB, 239x450px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
27KB, 239x450px
Hey /fa/, it seems the matter is rarely discussed here.

i want to get a pair of leather pants with a side lace, you know the ones.

What brands offer the best quality regarding those items?

I saw an old dude sporting pic related today, and I flashed. I NEED the same.
>>
File: b8.jpg (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
55KB, 625x626px
>>12281253
>>
you flashed? you wanna do me a favor and tell me what the motherfucking FUCK you mean by that buddy? ur a little gay aren't u?
>>
>>12281282
No, I just didn't think leather pants would look so cool and /fa/. I really want a pair now. I am lik a little kid.

>>12281276
Why would this be bait?
>>
>>12281283
Listen bud, you said you FLASHED today when you saw that old man sporting those trousers, now fess up and tell me what you mean little gay boy
>>
>>12281286
Flashed? As in having some sort of revelation, falling in love with the object? That's how you say it in French at least, 'flashé'. I guess I just mistranslated it.
>>
>>12281294
ooh merci! wee wee! little frenchman wants his motorcyle drag dressup party!! wee wee!
>>
>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 158x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 158x319px
>>12281364
these fits don't come cheap boss. leather is the top-tier magnet of based wafiupucci
>>
>>12281253
>>12281283
>>12281282

>>12281294
>>12281286
>>12281310
Kekopollis
>>
>>12281294
Op, even if you are french saying you have "flashé" is racaille speak. Stick to in extenso streetwear fuckboi.
Leave /fa/ and stop embarassing your compatriots.
>>
>>12281253
Go to second hand stores. Here in Germany we have tons of nice used leather trousers - biker, gay, goth of trachten style - all are cheap and many in great condition and of nice quality. I have a dark brown one with wood buttons that is really nice.
>>
Only Guns 'n roses kind of hard rockers and gays use those. I hope you are part of the first one.
>>
I love this board for having such a giant stick up its ass.
>>
>>12281364
I swear to god I'll find you and end you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.