[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MATCHING YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How do you feel about dressing in the same style as your partner/hypothetical partner or even matching an outfit with them? Do you think it's cheesy? How would you deal with having a very different or clashing style than them?

I feel like what me and my boyfriend wear is sort of clashing. I love his style but it's very different from mine to the point we look maybe a little funny in public together. He wears a lot of bright, primary colors, a lot more attention grabbing designs (windbreakers, bright sneakers, pic related is maybe similar to what he wears). I wear natural, unsaturated colors with very modest designs (long skirts, turtlenecks, thin belts)

How'd you feel if you saw a style clashing couple? A matching couple? Do you have any couple fashion pics?
>>
>>12276084
As long as both parties in the couple are happy with the other aspects of their relationship, it's nice to see that they're both comfortable enough to be themselves with the other person.

In terms of a happy relationship, your partner's taste isn't even in the top 10 most important things, even if fashion/design are common interests. I used to judge a lot of couples a lot on how they look/if they match (in terms of looks more than fashion), but in the end, it doesn't matter and it's their choice.

If my partner likes what he's wearing, that's great. If he wants my opinion, I'll give it to him.
>>
>>12276084
I don't think it really matters but matching couples can be fine so long as it isn't to a t. If it's just a similar aesthetic, then cool. 'His and hers' outfits can be a bit cheesy.
>>
It's definitely cheesy, but cheesy can be cute. It depends on how much chemistry the couple has/the type of outfit they're wearing.
>>
My girlfriend and I almost always match. I usually hang around in my underwear until my girlfriend gets dressed so I know what I'm going to wear. We're both really tall and when we are in public we're happy and jokey. I hope it comes across as endearing and not tryhard.
>>
>>12276084
never met a man that can dress worth a damn

most my age (22) dress like fucking shit so i don't care to judge couples cause thats just how things are.
>>
File: 1477559089104.jpg (927KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477559089104.jpg
927KB, 1600x1200px
>>
this is the gayest thread i've seen jesus christ just be normal

nobody gives a shit if you don't match
>>
Emoji joggers and the aye h3/$h3's mine sweaters with the most colorful Jordans 3s or 4s at footlocker is beyond effay
>>
>tfw no gf to wear all black milsurp thrift and look down on normal people with
>>
Opposites attract :^)
>>
>>12276084
>primary colours
>attention grabbing designs
>fuckboi style
HE WAS A SK8R BOI SHE SAID SEE YA L8R BOI
HE WSNT GOOD ENOUGH 4 HER
Does he listen to tyler the creator a lot?
>>
>>12276084
first non-milsurp LARP outfit i've seen from this guy and it's absolute shit
>>
>>12276084
I wouldn't force it, do whatever feels best for you.

Personally my girlfriend and I wear pretty similar color palettes anyway (usually blacks and grays with small splashes of color), so we often accidentally match. I've never planned out outfits with her though, that seems a bit forced.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.