[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hows the fit on this suit? Van Heusen flex 36 reg, pants 30x30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hows the fit on this suit? Van Heusen flex 36 reg, pants 30x30
>>
>30x30

Tighten the seat up more.
>>
Learn how to tie your tie you fucking animal.
>>
how high are the arm holes?

the fit of a suit is pretty complex
>>
Decent enough, but a couple of things to note, black is generally unacceptable in almost all situations (in America ((aside from black tie and funerals)), aim for a dark blue/light navy, that color will take you through 99% of all situation looking good. I would help if you had your hands at your side (I suspect that the sleeves are too long) and buttoned the jacket (probably want to get it taken in, but I could be wrong). Try a jacket size smaller, the shoulders seem to poke out more than they should, but it could just be padded too much. Otherwise, I wouldn't harp on you too much.
>>
>>12273695
Pretty tight already amigo
>>12273703
Girl i was with tied it while i was fitting, wasn't trying to be perfect
>>12273708
I know it's not the best picture, but pretty perfect.
>>12273712
Is black really that bad? I see so many pics of guys in black suits and never thought they looked bad. Every day situations. It's more off black than anything, so it doesn't look too tux-like.

As far as the sleeve length, it was pretty dead on. The short was WAY too short, the regular for whatever reason only added just enough. Sleeves did not drape whatsoever. Sat perfectly above the wrist. Buttoned the jacket and the fit was good, no pucker at all. The material was actually stretch so it helped with accommodation a bit. The shoulders might be poking out a bit much because of how i had the jacket situated, but it looked good when buttoned.

Fuck even the dress shirt underneath was near perfect. No bagginess to the tuck at all. Super slim.

Everything in the picture was 200 dollars. I really don't know if i can complain for that much based on the fit.
>>
>>12274003
did u buy it?
van heusen is pretty shitty comp fabric
a lot of dudes give props to macys bar iii for fit and comp which can be had at around 200 too
>>
>>12274014
I did but out of complete impulse. Got it all bagged still and may just bring it back. I have two weeks to suit up for the occasion i need it for so i may try the bar iii tomorrow evening. was looking for more of a charcoal anyway, so that may work in my favor. thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>12274003
black suits are only really for certain functions. if it was that cheap, and you don't expect to grow in any direction just keep it.
You'll need a black suit for weddings and funerals.
>>
i would also suggest an oriental knot , it's a slimmer knot. yours looks a little bulky.
>>
>>12274024
It was a quick job for the fitting room. Actual wear won't be so sloppy. Thanks bb
>>
>>12273498
take your hands out of the pockets and take another picture
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.