[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are response trail 2 still cool? able to get these for about 200$ new.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cop or drop.jpg (137KB, 870x580px) Image search: [Google]
cop or drop.jpg
137KB, 870x580px
Are response trail 2 still cool? able to get these for about 200$ new.
>>
if you have to ask for approval you wont be able to pull these off
>>
>>12268013
this 2bh.
>>
>>12268013
I can definteily pull it off, but if they're no longer cool i dont want them.
>>
>>12268019
do you think they're cool? if you really like them and have ideas of how you want to wear them then just buy them i dont get it
>>
>>12268010
Originally I thought they were impossible to pull off, however in person this colorway and material is actually interesting to look at and can actually be used as AF1 lows

I've walked a whole day in them and I can tell you they are uncomfortable as shit. AF1's which are bricks are more comfortable than these

I believe they would be exceptional to use in the rain or snow even though you'll fuck up the material lol.

They're good shoes to beat, like in the gym tho with adidas trackpants
>>
>>12268031
how does everybody think theyre so uncomfortable? like are you wearing the wrong size or something??

i get theyre a little bulky but they are legit one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn, on par w qasas, like approaching ultraboost levels of comfort
>>
>>12268080
Walk a whole day in them bud,

I swear to god everything from my achilles tendon to my knee caps were in pain.

Qasa's are like clouds however and are nowhere near these Response Trail 2s
>>
>>12268031
No surprises there. I have the ozweegos, no doubt they look but a half day of walking in them make me wish i dont have legs. Maybe its the material or the bulkiness or the extra mesh and plastics I dont know.
>>
they are nice, i have the white blue and maroon colorway. they are a statement piece for sure but if you rock em with a simple outfit they look really nice
>>
>>12268010
>>12268031
these are straight up DUMB
>>
>>12268031
Terrible fit. You've now convinced people these look retarded when you can't even pull it off. Sell them to someone who'd actually wear them with style.
>>
>>12268343
Seriously
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.