[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most effay types of housing? I am about to head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1487021054985.jpg (125KB, 532x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487021054985.jpg
125KB, 532x640px
What are the most effay types of housing? I am about to head to college and am trying to plan ahead.
>>
>>12265267
Get an apartment with two female roommates.
> 2 bed, 2 bath
> share a bedroom with one of them
> Japanese minimalist
I'm doing something similar, but they're both overweight brown girls
>>
>>12265271
>living with women you are not allowed to ravish whenever you feel like it
>can't bring a woman home because you have some untouchable hambeast sleeping 10 feet away

Kys
>>
>>12265283
>> hambeast
top kek
>>
File: EliNWXD.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
EliNWXD.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>12265267
Eh, you can try to be effay, but you can also just think about what you want. Most college kids just want a place where they can get wasted and not worry about the mess they're making. If you can provide that to them, you can have a lot of parties.

If that's not what you want, then you can focus on making a chill space instead.
>>
File: IMG_20131003_181504_149.jpg (2MB, 4560x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20131003_181504_149.jpg
2MB, 4560x664px
>>12265395
(cont I guess)

still in my opinion one of the most effay things you can have in an apartment is a balcony with a nice view. This was the view from my place in MPLS
>>
>>12265267
Minimalist Studio always appealed to me for effay shit. But my style is more baroque/gothic so it didn't fit too well.
>>
>>12265400
ughh that cloudy minnesota sky.
>>
>>12265267
OP, when it comes to housing, put comfort first, the whole minimalism thing looks good esthetically but its also nice to have nice things, also good to have a quiet place to study...
>>
File: 6107143_l.jpg (30KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
6107143_l.jpg
30KB, 768x768px
I grew up with mid-century modern dealers for parents and I'm a gallery manager now, so /fa/rniture is my life. Just got these guys in recently, https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/lounge-chairs/pair-of-ari-lounge-chairs-arne-norell-sweden-1970s/id-f_6107143/.

If you're not loaded and can't swing 12k chairs, I recommend you look into Eames, Wright and low end Harvey Probber/Coggin pieces. Plenty of literally who Swedish stufff out there too for cheap. If you just want to do some fun window shopping, I reccomend you hit up 1stdibs and search mid-century. Let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>>12265267
Is your name really ``Effay Housing''?
>>
>>12266792
Oh, and I'll add that you can have great success going around to thrift stores and estate sales for these kinds of things. Lots of people selling dead grandma's pristine Italian furniture that don't know what they have or just have shit taste. You can drop a few hundred bucks for things like re upholstery too of course.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.