[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adidas general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.jpg (64KB, 598x395px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
64KB, 598x395px
haven't seen one in a awhile. 2017 is the year of the EQT
>>
File: r32.jpg (114KB, 594x595px) Image search: [Google]
r32.jpg
114KB, 594x595px
>>
>>
>>12257507
I just wish they would stick to the original concept of the EQT line
Stupid to advertise it with the "Everything that is essential, nothing that is not" slogan, when they clearly aren't made for performance anymore
I was at a launch party for the eqt support adv some time ago and the head of marketing for Adidas in my country seemed ashamed to first talk about the og eqt's making adidas great again with "no bullshit" shoes that were made for performance without taking cosmetics in consideration, then just moments later say that the new eqt's are for looks only and not an actual performance shoe.

>>12257512
Is that the 2017 pure boost sole?
A local shop has them in stock in all white, should I cop for 300€?
>>
>>12257507
Got another angle of these shoes?
>>
Can someone tell me why raf stans and the new ozweegos aren't worth it - they are tempting me
>>
>>12257520
Are these getting a wider stock?
>>
>order custom adidas shoes
>can't be returned
>feel intense sense of dread every day that they'll be too small
>should have ordered a half size up

fuck
>>
Anyone excited for the crazy explosive lows?
Been waiting for these since the regular high top model came out
Pic is some PE if I'm correct
>>
I love how they tried to hype up the EQTs but that didn't happen
>>
>>12260053
they'll stretch. you're fine. adidas runs pretty normal.
>>
was looking at copping yellow gazelles. Iv owned sambas before and it seems like the suede frays super quick but I also fuck around with a soccer ball a lot in them.
was wondering if an all suede shoe will hold up long as an everyday shoe?
>>
File: adidas-y-3-zazu-high.png (272KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-y-3-zazu-high.png
272KB, 620x435px
who coppin
>>
>>12261613
What you mean?Every one is saying they're more comfy than Ultra boosts
>>
>>12260053
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>12262722
Green text is not just for quoting you fucking dipshit
Stop going around threads posting the same fucking thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.