[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Which one?
>>
If only this one didn't have these plastic diamonds reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
No bow yo
>>
Depends on you body shape, occasion, and with what kind of accessorize. If you're a person who is petite and also have nice curves then both would look good. If you're a heavier set the bow would look really bad, it would accentuate the 'fatness' of a body. So in order to determine you just have to post your body so we can make a clear judgment, preferably with non baggy clothes and as minimal clothes as possible and from the front and back angles.
>>
>>12249229
I have a thin waist and a little bit thick tights and butt Im losing atm.
>>
>>12249229
Also, it would be for daily life. These dresses aren't classy enough for a special occasion.
>>
>>12249234
>>12249237
Ohh, ok. That's nice to hear. So you have some what of a curvaceous body?But do you have any pictures of yourself? We need to see skin tone, hair color, and body shape, like above, to make a good assessment. Thanks for the fast reply!
>>
>>12249247
also what kind of shoes do you plan to wear? Like flats or sneakers since you said you'd wear these more casually.?
>>
>>12249247
Im pale, light brown hair and eyes.

And for the body type, a slimmer Kim Kardashian with small breasts or a thicker petite Grimes.
>>
>>12249249
Black leather books with a small heel.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 610x610px
>>12249249
>>12249250
>>12249253
Okay! Yea I think you could definitely fit with those dresses, but I would choose a more minimal dress with simple fabrics. And since you have a nice body type I would avoid complicated cuts so it would accentuate your body type, appear more "sexy", and it'll help lose the "trashy" look of overly embellished dresses. For colors, again, make it minimal. Black and navy blue are great and will definitely match your brown features. Try to use Pic for some inspiration. But I'm not feeling with the leather boots. Maybe black and white Jack Purcell's to keep things more coherent and casual. Or some nice sandals or minimal flats. Hope this helps.
>>
>>12249277
Thanks for the inspo. I already have lots of sober dresses but I don't think Ill buy any of the two in the OP considering the complicated shape you mentioned.
>>
>>12248416
right

>>12249277
>>12249247
shut the fuck up you thirsty bitch
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.