[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kim Jong-nam assassin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: 1459573205892.jpg (25KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1459573205892.jpg
25KB, 395x395px
Is she /fa/?

She supposedly was carrying a Dior bag too.
>>
Siti Aysiah ugly subhuman indonesian scum

aren't they muzzies anyway? how did she break away and evolve?
>>
File: IMG_2026.jpg (69KB, 561x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.jpg
69KB, 561x300px
>>12248060
>evolve
What do you mean by this ? Indonesia doesn't look like arab AT ALL
>>
>>12248070
those are western tourists tho, no?
>>
>>12248075
I am /mu/ i am /fa/ i am /lit/ i am /pol/ and there are millions of me here. And i have a good face. And my IQ is 112 and i'm considered average
>>
>>12248046
>that sweater in the context
heh
>>
>>12248046
>>12248060
Wait so this is her??
>>
>>12248103
yep
>>
>>12248106
Hmmm
>>
>>12248046
>>12248060
Fucking white guys fucker. Ugly too. All women who are turned on by white guys should be deported from the country.>>12248060
>>
>>12248079
???
>>
>>12248103
>>12248106
Those aren't the same women dumbass. 2 women were arrested with killing Kim Jong Nam. They're probably assassins for some government agency.
>>
>>12248120
Yes they are.
>>
>>12248121
You're an idiot.
>>
>>12248116
I hope you're conservative and not /fa/ at all, cus if you are, i'd be hurt to be disliked by a real /fa/ person
>>
>>12248123
There were two women, one is still at large and the other, wearing the LOL t-shirt has been detained, hence her passport being shown in this thread. What is so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>12248106
I thought the girl with the LOL shirt was vietnamese
>>
File: phonelines.jpg (204KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
phonelines.jpg
204KB, 1100x1100px
I hope someone gets this
>>
>>12248137
Ok then that makes sense. I was just wondering how a god fearing muslima would end up so worldly and shit. but turns out the LOL one is not the muslima. k good
>>
File: 357.png (124KB, 521x471px) Image search: [Google]
357.png
124KB, 521x471px
>>12248113
spoken like a true white guy
>>
>>12248143
You have a very narrowed worldview. Muslims in indonesia are very moderate, a muslim can reveal her hair and wear bikinis to the beach just fine and no one minds her.

>she's not a muslim then !
Not your decision
>>
>>12248144
But i'm not, i'm really not
>>
>>12248168
>Muslims in indonesia are very moderate
kek
maybe in city centres, there's a lot of extremism around though and it's becoming more and more mainstream. Indonesia is not a place of peace, tolerance or civilisation, the only person who could possibly think that is someone that's never been somewhere else.
>>
>>12248141
That is an unironically good hoodie with or without context.
>>
>>12248113
you mad cuz yo women obsessed with dat BWC
>>
>>12248561
>the only person who could possibly think that is someone that's never been somewhere else
except i'm living here, Goebbels
>>
>>12249124
no shit moron, he's saying you only find it "tolerant" because you've never left there and actually experienced a truly tolerant, liberal, secular country.

you have a real hard time understanding what people say
>>
>the woman suspected of killing him supposedly "didn't know who he was" and was "paid a few dollars to spray people under the premise that it was a prank for a television show"
>says she had sprayed other people in the airport previously but wasn't aware that the particular spray can she was given to spray Kim Jong-Nam with was filled with poison

wtf

>she's the only one with her info made public
>3 others, a malaysian man who might be her boyfriend, a north korean man, and a vietnamese woman have also been arrested
>malaysia refuses to give the body back to North Korea

this is so ridiculous and weird, like an espionage anime or something
>>
>>12248113
asianmasculinity is that way friend
>>
>>12248141
this is great
>>
>>12249316
>tmw your dream of an asian /fa professional assassin are over

Why live, brothers?
>>
>>12249533
eh
>>
>>12248079
woah anon suck ur dick any harder and you might hurt yourself
>>
you people are so fucking retarded

that's a man in drag
>>
It was just prnak vbro haha
>>
>>12248141
pls explain
>>
>>12249298
Here churches and mosques can stand next to each other, bars and clubs and beerhouses are everywhere, and it's secular because religion is not mandatory. And no i look good i dress good i have patrician taste. I'm 5'7 and considered short here. Pls don't be attractive, i don't want attractive channers disliking me
>>
>>12248561
No. Only in Aceh btw, the only sharia state in the country. You're just, not so updated on southeast asian economic growth i guess. We're pretty much a big deal in southeast asia now. And idk what kind of extremism you're talking about
>>
>>12251728
I happen to live in south east asia
>>
>>12251720
> the only sharia state in the country
one state too many
> I'm 5'7 and considered short here
5'7" is fucking manlet territory mate
> bars and clubs and beerhouses are everywhere
and then they get blown up ala bali
>secular because religion is not mandatory
and it also happens to have the most muslims of any nation in the world. There's also a lot of violence towards minority muslim groups like the Ahmadiyya along with the christian community in Indonesia who have had churches illegally shut down by the government, like in Bogor

ISIS are also setting up shop in the SEA region, which is going to stir shit up. They've claimed responsability for attacks in Jakarta and there's little resistance to radical philosophies being preached. A lot of indonesians are also travelling to and from ISIS territories.

Islamic terrorism aside, Indonesia is far from a peaceful or tolerant country. Just look at the literal and ongoing genocide of the west papuans by Indonesia or the East Timorese who were invaded immediately after gaining independence from Portugal or the five unarmed Australian journalists covering the invasion that were shot to pieces by Indonesian armed forces and the sixth that was executed on military orders for trying to investigate said killings or the Australians and Papua New Guineas killed in border skirmishes from overly aggressive Indonesian troops.

Really great country you've got there, I also really like how female genital mutilation is protected by law really great stuff and exactly what you'd expect from a progressive and tolerant society.
>>
also don't forget the borneo confrontation where the indonesians tried to forcefully prevent the legal creation of malaysia
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (53KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
53KB, 700x393px
>>12249298
>>truly tolerant
>>liberal
Try again
>>
>>12252240
I will move to the US
>>
>>12252240
Of course shit happens, like how slavery happened in the US. But you just don't know how vibrant the modern/nightlife is here, almost everyone around me is a clubgoer. Obviously i'm not cus i'm a self hating faggot.

Well shitty things happen once in a while but it's not that bad, i understand your perspective, like how you see Indonesia, the vibe that you get from trying to imagine Indonesia, but i'm afraid you're wrong. I'm not even sure you're worldly enough to have enough openness to see other cultures.

Shit happens but the majority of people have always been condemning it. Just like any average society everywhere.

I eat pork sometimes, i drink sometimes, and no one is patrolling around punishing me. I've been to freer countries and it doesn't feel that much different. Almost everyone looks like america now, first world third world is just GDP etc, everyone has almost similar ways of thinking. I'm on par with you.
>>
>>12252420
slavary in the US didn't start 40 years ago and isn't continuing today
Indonesia isn't anywhere near a first world GDP either, you're genuinely deluded
>>
File: gdp-per-capita-ppp.png (44KB, 1800x940px) Image search: [Google]
gdp-per-capita-ppp.png
44KB, 1800x940px
pic related
>>
>>12248141
W2c?
>>
>>12252424
I didn't say we are. I'm saying that nowadays, first world third world is just shit like GDP. I, as a person, might be as western as you, as intelligent as you.

Yes doesn't mean bad things don't end already in the US. And of course i believe most people condemn it, here as well, most people always condemn the ugly actions that are commited by idiots.

>>12252427
I don't see how this disapproves my point.
>>
>>12252442
so if most people condemn the horrible, horrible things indonesia does why do they still happen?

I don't care about you as a person. You could have an IQ of 200 and be the new Jesus Christ, that doesn't mean shit to me when I'm talking about Indonesia as a whole.
>>
>>12252446
>>12252446
>indonesia does

Anyway, like racism, most americans condemn it but why does it still happen ? Because bad people don't announce their plans before they commit it
>>
>is [person involving current event regarding politics] effay? I heard they were wearing [random article of clothing]
>>
>>12252455
> like racism, most americans condemn it but why does it still happen
there's a difference between casual racism in America and a government sponsored system of repression and genocide
>bad people don't announce their plans before they commit it
except when the same government has been doing evil shit for decades it's safe to assume that they will continue doing that same evil shit until circumstances change
>>
>>12252458
>>i heard
>>
>>12252474
What bad things do you think the government is doing right now ?
>>
>>12252427
EW, what the fuck is that color scale seriously
>>
>>12251632
https://www.grailed.com/listings/1691472-Cav-Empt-First-Symptom-Cropped-Drop-Shoulder-Hoodie
>>
>>12248046
she should've worn a KEK shirt would have been perfect
>>
>>
>>12252511
https://www.freewestpapua.org/info/human-rights/
>>
>>12248572
What is the context of the little caption
>>
>>12253687
Your govt did nafta and abu ghraib not long ago, did the people agree with that ? Who cares about govt, man ? They all are always shit everywhere. And the people always hate them. But as long as the people's personalities aren't shit in westerners eyes, i am relieved.
>>
ITT: EDGEY CORNBALLS
>>
>>12253738
>Your govt did nafta and abu ghraib not long ago
no "my" government didn't
>They all are always shit everywhere
but how many in the world are actively committing genocide? The Indonesian government is not normal and it's genuinely concerning that you think they are
>But as long as the people's personalities aren't shit in westerners eyes, i am relieved.
Indonesians are not popular globally
>>
>>12253746
#notmygovernment !

And no, it's like you're believing the liberal's agenda. The globalist governments are trying to tell indonesia how to govern ourselves. Dead people photos are everywhere and the government is trying to fix the whole thing. What kind of government just actively hurt people besides american govt, huh ? You're just reacting to random gory photos without understanding the context. Of course most people here condemn the violence (if they know it happened), but they don't want the country to be separated either, we're all trying to solve it so that it benefits everyone.

I don't think genocide is normal, i'm just as peaceful as you. I just don't think there's actually genocide, my humansrightwatch guy
>>
>>12248120
>they're probably assassins for some government agency.

yea. North Korea you dumbass
>>
>>12254922
why have you convinced yourself I'm American?
> What kind of government just actively hurt people besides american govt, huh
The indonesian one, as shown by its brutal polices, annexations and invasions from the moment the dutch withdrew from the region.
> we're all trying to solve it so that it benefits everyone
by killing off the west papuans?
>I just don't think there's actually genocide
haha oh wow
>>
>>12248141
where to cop?
>>
>>12248141
Could you send me the picture that is on the shirt please?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.