[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these kind of shoes so popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Why are these kind of shoes so popular?
>>
/functional/
>>
>>12245402
c-can i wear them with jeans?
>>
File: adidas-pureboost-closer-look-7.jpg (475KB, 1755x1170px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-pureboost-closer-look-7.jpg
475KB, 1755x1170px
because dick ovens
>>
>>12245405
Either pinroll them or get zipper cuff jeans and yeah, I prefer the latter just cuz I like the half zipped look
>>
Is this type of shoe just thick white sole and black runners top?
>>
why is this type of shoe more popular among girls?
>>
>>12245451
girls dont line up for these releases
>>
>>12245391
Comfort, breathability, simplicity, lightness and streamlined silhouette
>>
just bought my first pair of Jordans (1 mid).
is it possible to make them waterproof or does that damage the shoe?
>>
>>12245391
I legit never wear these type of sneakers. They are a American meme.

I wear Vans and Converse shoes casually and I have a pair of Chelsea boots when I wanna dress fancy. You don't need anything else.
>>
>>12247152
>vans
>converse
>chelseas

Yikes
>>
>>12247152
Vans are a /fa/ meme only newfags fall for, nobody else on the planet buys or wears them.
>>
>>12247165
Tell me what you are wearing then. Enlighten me with your superior taste. Let me guess:
>yeezys
>geobaskets
>Nike Air Force 1
>Adidas NMD
>>
>>12247237
Vans are trash
>>
>>12247237
Wow you're poor
>>
>>12247374
>>12247267
>>12247231
>>12247165
Thanks for the advice lads.
>>
>>12245391
That model in particular is popular bc

1. Boost
2. Supply is really fucking low
>>
Are you referring to the sock elastic looking part around the ankle or the bottom part?
I've never tried on this particular shoe but I own a pair similar, without the sock-like opening for the ankle. Didn't plan on buying them but was on a trip overseas and was doing a lot of walking in the city and had to buy something comfortable immediately. They're very very comfortable! Not the most stylish but I've found myself wearing them much more than I expected because they're very functional for running errands in or jogging.
>>
>>12247231
Vans are really fucking popular
Once wen't to a party where I was the only one not wearing old skools or autentics
>>
>>12247165
>>12247374
fucking lmao, why is this board so full of hypebeast wannabe techwear normie athleisure trash
you wear goofy sneakers that will go out of fashion in half a year with sweatpants and you think you're hot shit. you probably still wear alpha industries bombers lmao
>>
>>12248913
wew lad
>>
>>12248913
>wears vans and converse
>calls other people normie
Yikes
>>
>>12248913
You caught me I do still will alpha industries bombers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.