[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a family is /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: chico.png (723KB, 908x567px) Image search: [Google]
chico.png
723KB, 908x567px
Having a family is /fa/?
>>
>>12241840
whats he gonna do when his modeling gig ends
>>
All in the photography.

The guy is 6'3
>>
>>12241849
he'll model into old age and enjoy the money hows that feel you you you mother fucker!
>>
>>12241840
Not really.
But it's not too bad either.
>>
>>12241840
Yes.
>>
>>12241856
what point are you trying to make?
>>
>>12241856
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>12241840
>Having a family is /fa/?
everyone came from somewhere, anon
>>
>>12241840
it depends what they're wearing
>>
>>12241856
your autism is showing again
>>
>>12242129
I think he was saying that, although he looks like shit in the picture, he's actually 6'3" so he can manage to have children with a hot girl like that.

Also, taller men tend to have more children, and the manlets on this board will be permavirgins
>>
do she have Mao on her cunt?
>>
>>12241840
Maybe if you have a beautiful wife.
>>
>>12243092
mexicans prove you wrong
>>
>>12241840
that chicks shit body and hairline made me think its a tranny is not for the kids...
>>
>>12241840
Looks liek Cody Ko
>>
>>12241840
He looks like he doesn't match her, you know, like the girl looks like she should be with a man that has more testosterone. Taller, wider, more masculine, bigger dick as well.
>>
>>12243264
All that matters is that their personalities are compatible and they are attracted to eachother desu :3
>>
>>12241856
>нaпиcaл c тpипкoдoм
>oтвeтил ceбe жe бeз тpипкoдa
кaк жe ты жaлoк, игopкa
>>
>>12243276
я нe oтвeчaл ceбe в eнтoм тpeдe, чecтнoe пиoнepcкoe
>>
Having a family is /fa/ if you're not in the struggle.
>>
>>12243264
what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>12243092
Who said he looks like shit or any bad at all in that picture?
>>
>>12243354
Stupid nonwhite
>>
having a family is not effay. having a self is not effay. absolutely nothing is effay; the only thing that will ever be effay is the nebulous nonexistence that occurs before birth. once alive, you are a damaged being of the material world: you will decay, you will die, your memory will fade.
>>
>>12243264
Yeah, she needs a big black cock.
>>
File: trump-familyphoto.png (648KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
trump-familyphoto.png
648KB, 640x430px
yes and it helps if you're rich
>>
>>12243216
you poor pathetic person smfh
>>
>>12243549
modern nihilist are so fucking full of shit. you don't even believe half the shit you spew
>>
>>12244168
Black or not, if a tall broad girl is dating a man who's smaller and less masculine than what she deserves, she'll cheat. Don't bluepill yourself on women
>>
>>12241856
why is one of his shoulders taller, this also happens to me and i dont why does it happens my spine is totally normal
>>
You'll never be able to afford fa clothes with kids
>>
>>12244749
This is a result of favouring a hand.
I am right handed so my right shoulder is lower.

I was told this during a physiotherapy consult. Over the years, combined with bad posture, my right shoulder has begun to droop heaps. It is causing issues now.
>>
>>12243549
babby's first philosophi
>>
Having a family is great, but not /fa/. Fashionability is not something virtuous or positive, it's pretty degenerate.
>>
>>12244767
fuck, same here, right handed and right shoulder is lower i also have shitty posture, time to improve it i guess
>>
>>12244749
Scoliosis. Your spine bends somewhere, you just didn't notice the spot yet.
>>
>>12245929
i already went to a medic check up a week ago my spine is fine
>>
>>12244749
Possibly separated his shoulder in the past.
>>
Only if you adopt or use a surrogate mother.
>>
>>12244786
consumerism fashionality, sure. But legit fashion, like raf uniform core, or dressing with class(without gaudyness) can be very positive and virtuous.

It's a simple, poised representation of how to carry ones self and image.
>>
>>12241840
Being positive minded/attitude is not /fa/
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.