[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which color is more fa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170213_181210.jpg (554KB, 1532x1392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_181210.jpg
554KB, 1532x1392px
Need to pull the trigger before they are sold out, which color guys?
>>
i'm dying of laughter looking at that pic. not so sure why though

sorry i can't be of more help
>>
>>12236175
holy fuck those are both ugly as sin
>>
You're buying Common Projects for the name and not the aesthetic. The blue isn't pleasing to look at and the pink looks like it's trying to be orange. This might not be an issue for you but I guarantee resale on these if you ever decide to do it will be around the $150 mark. Even the dark navy ones that try to look like black go for around $200.

Wait for a come up on Grailed and get the colorway that you really want.

If you absolutely have to choose, the pink is better.
>>
Neither unless your current wardrobe can already back them up with pleasing coordinates and I'm guessing if you have to ask which ones, it can't.
>>
>>12236175
Do these come with Nintendo Switch?
>>
>>12236198
No but they come with an extra pair of laces :^)
>>
>>12236175
neither absolutely
>>
Why not both?
>>
>>12236274
because they are both shit
>>
File: trix-yogurt-cups.jpg (260KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
trix-yogurt-cups.jpg
260KB, 590x393px
>>12236175
this dudeeee
>>
>>12236175
>>12236303
"Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!" FEET ASS BOI
>>
>>12236303
>>12236374
stop acting black
go listen to xxxtenticion and go back to your subreddit

>>>/r/streetwear
>>
>>12236175
pink is more effay, but get none

it will just scream "hey, look here, i wanted to cop white CPs, but i'm too poor, so i settled for an inferior colorway for cheaper"
>>
the pink and mint cps from last season looked 10x better. these look weird

>>12236698
ummm white cps are so much easier to get. you don't know if these weird colors will ever be made again, and the white ones always go on sale with the other ones

so............
>>
>>12236175

Pink for me

Goes better with pale blue jeans and black jeans.

The blue is foul.
>>
>>12236780
Yeah white is always there. Dunno what that anon is talking about
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.