[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold, the next big meme shoe that will hit big this summer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2038.jpg (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.jpg
49KB, 1000x1000px
Behold, the next big meme shoe that will hit big this summer. Remember the Gucci slides last year? These will explode even more just because they're relatively cheap compared to most Raf shoes and they're not gaudy.
>>
>>12227279
they look ugly as fuck compared to the gucci slides
>>
>>12227736
this is just an adilette with rafs name on it and that is exactly how the gucci slides look like, i mean the silhouette, not the colorway of course
it appears raf couldn't leave his autism out of this either with the "this side up" bs

nevertheless you're retarded if you pay this kind of money for slides, let alone even more for the guccis

the price of the regular adilette is the cut off point between sane people and retards
>>
>>12227874
>the price of the regular adilette is the cut off point between sane people and retards
that's the weird thing. normal ones run for 30 euros already, these will go for what? 110?
>>
>>12227895
you almost got that right, they will be 119 eur
https://www.thegoodwillout.com/adidas-x-raf-simons-adilette-bunny-slides-core-black-pyrite-by9813
>>
>>12227899
fashion was a mistake
>>
>>12227906
>fashion was a mistake
exactry

btw i could easily imagine this slogen printed on a raf "freshouttaideas" simons parka
>>
>>12227899
100 if you are outside the EU

Shipping tho...
>>
>>12227895
saw them in white in a store in stockholm

was like 100$+ can't remember exactly
>>
>>12227918
id unironically buy it
>>
>>12227279
i will literally cop these
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.