[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rawz/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7813-759x500.jpg (95KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7813-759x500.jpg
95KB, 759x500px
/rawz/ thread
>>
>>12226965
I just copped some Ironheart 666s last month
Old pair were Unbranded 21oz
GF did my laundry for the first time in her life as a favour of something after knowing her for years (do our own), throws in raws
Washed out, ruined it down to the feel
I was actually really sad, I wasn't mad because she did it out of love, but like, 3 years
>>
>>12228374
>>12226965
Thinking about a pair of 3sixteen shadow selvedge, thoughts?

I've been wearing stretch denim for the past couple years, will I be triggered by 100% cotton?
>>
>>12226994
im always worried my gf will accidentally do this
>>
>>12228400
shadow selvedge is cool. stretch denim isnt

if youlike shadow selvedge because of its fast fading, you should look into samurai s710xx

same price point, quik fading, better pair of jeans IMO
>>
>>12226965
bought a pair of raws once.
Color was nice, but they were the most rigid and uncomfortable jeans I've ever worn, and my style doesnt really incorporate denim well, also "fades" don't really look that great
>>
>>12226965
>>>/r/malefashionadvice
>>
>>12228536
I don't like unsanforized denim and 19oz is too heavy for me, I like the blue/black of shadow selvedge.

I'm also considering a pair of Left Field Chelseas in black
>>
ive been wearing mine for like 6 months pretty regularly and theyve barely faded at all lmfao
>>
>>12228553
i had left field chelseas and i hated them. wore them for a year with minimal fading, and the fit was fucking terrible. get the shadow selvedge instead
>>
>>12228576
Thanks Senpai, gonna get the slim tapered shadow selvedge.
>>
I got some PBJ XX-012s coming in the post. hopefully they fit better than the Dark SKs that I had to return. I'm still pissed about that. Those damn SKs wouldn't been my perfect jeans if they didn't make my thighs look so fat. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be.

In the mean time, I'm fading my UB401s. I can't believe I've had them for nine months already.
>>
>>12228546
>most rigid and uncomfortable jeans I've ever worn
that's part of the fun for me. it's so satisfying to break in a pair of jeans.
>>
>>12228700
they never fit though, either they're too tight or too loose and if you wash them the fades are out of place, if you don't wash them they're stretched out af and have elephant knees

i agree with
>>12228546

they're really not worth the trouble.

i don't even wear jeans anymore at all t b h, i have a real job and chinos look better and are more comfortable.

jeans are great when you are a blue class worker or a kid who wants to wear the same pants every day, but if you're an adult with a job they're not worth it.
>>
>>12226965
I have some 33x34 Iron Heart IH 634's on Grailed rn, offering effay discounts.
>>
>>12228533
>>12226994

My gf is banned from doing the laundry after shrinking two norse project knits and some anonymousism socks
>>
>>12228695
I fucking love my PBJs, excited for you
>>
>>12228709
yeah, I guess you have good points. I still think they're worth it, though. I love well worn objects, and raw denim is the embodiment of that, even if they have their imperfections.
>>
Love me some raws. Trouble is that I keep buying and don't get a chance to really get those high contrast fades. Currently working on a pair of IndigoGene 17oz Cone Denim Straights. Fit was tight as hell initially, but that's always the case with new pairs. Once they're broken in, they become so soft, even the heavies.
>>
>>12226965
my crotch of my APC PNS is exploding so I'm looking for a new pair of raws
any good suggestions in a carrot/tapered fit, for large ass and legs?
>>
>>12229062
How tapered are you looking? There are some nice high taper jeans coming out from Japan Blue and Momotaro that might fit the bill.
For Japan Blue, there's the Sapphire Slubs, which have a nice and roomy top block and tight taper from the knee down. Momotaro just released the 0105SP, which has a similar fit, but much tighter weave.
What type of texture are you looking for in your denim? Slub? Nep? High contrast fades? Colorful wefts?
>>
>>12229092
thanks for the suggestions
I prefer light fades, wouldn't mind a little nep
I wear a lot of slim boots and high top sneakers so a moderate taper would be nice, but my main issue has been the fit around my thighs due to getting /fit/
>>
>>12229112
Since I'm not sure how big your thighs are, especially if you lifting, perhaps the Shockoe Atelier Slim Kojima might fit your needs. Not too tapered from the knees down, but a good silhouette if you can get into them. The Left Field Charles Atlas is probably your best bet if you have huge thighs though.
>>
>>12229139
thanks m8, like the look of the left fields
my thighs aren't huge but they are large by /fa/ standards since most slim fit jeans are really slim around the thigh
>>
>>12229112
Oh right. If those Shockoe Atelier Slim Kojima require more room in the thighs, Rogue Territory has their Striders, which offer similar styling with a wider thigh and top block. They also include raised belt loops and that wonderful pen pocket.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.