[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effay hobbies? Hobbies you enjoy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6947.jpg (812KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6947.jpg
812KB, 3264x2448px
I'm interested in what hobbies y'all enjoy, as well as what hobbies are considered effay. Really, I kinda want to broaden my horizons and see if there's something interesting to do that I've overlooked. My hobbies are playing video games, drawing and writing most importantly. What do you like to do?
>>
>>12224578
rock climbing
>>
I'm getting into conspiracy theory and paranormal investigation. Finding obscure music online and in shops is a hobby I've had for quite a while.

I used to (and still do but am weaning myself off) play videogames but that isn't effay unless you are highly skilled and the game rewards that, like Devil May Cry and the SSS combos.

I also do personality psychology; it's partly a means to an end as well as something I think about hobby-wise. I recommend you take a couple, or get your birth chart done, so you can understand yourself a little better and get some hints as to what kind of hobbies you'd actually enjoy, because not everyone is going to be into the same stuff, you know, even if it falls under a broad umbrella like "effay".
>>
File: 1486082068480.png (334KB, 960x960px)
1486082068480.png
334KB, 960x960px
>>12224578
>Travel
>Sports (but actually doing it and not watching like a fag)
>Studying
>Gardening
>Mentally manipulating vulnerable, attractive women and then breaking their heart to try and forget the few that made you feel something that you hadn't and at this point wish you had just never spoken to them because they took your trust and joy and stomped that shit with their vindictive lies and facetious promises about what you two could do together and what you two would "entrust" with each other
>Modeling
>Cooking food that doesn't consist of shitty ingredients
>Hiking
>Biking
>Surfing
>Boating
>>
>spearfishing
>surfing
>guitar
>biking
>shooting
>sketching
>sailing
>aquascaping
>cooking
>>
>>12224888
literal autism: the post

>I used to (and still do but am weaning myself off) play videogames but that isn't effay unless you are highly skilled and the game rewards that, like Devil May Cry and the SSS combos.
this part especially
>>
File: 1483805745271.jpg (2MB, 3391x2360px)
1483805745271.jpg
2MB, 3391x2360px
>>12224578
Literature/music/films/art/sport if any of these are even considered hobbies.

Other than that I am into cooking, photography, calligraphy and programming.

I think being able to play an instrument, like the piano for example, is pretty effay as well.
>>
Writing + playing music (piano, vocals), digital art, reading, wind surfing, and this >>12224591
>>
r8 my dinner lads
>>
Fedora the post
>>
No one in this thread is interesting. You did that thing you wrote down ONCE and now put it on your tinder and facebook that youre a huge fan.
>>
File: 1484596176975.png (1MB, 1058x748px)
1484596176975.png
1MB, 1058x748px
night activities consisting of
>driving
>climbing
>urbex
all complimented by photography

daytime activities:
playing piano
photography
cycling
tailoring and altering
>>
>>12224959
enjoy your normie thought-processes and interests
>>
gokarting
>>
>>12224578
I've always been into dirtbiking ever since I was young. I really enjoy being able to use my bike as a quicker mode of transportation for backpacking too. Lately I've been trying to learn basic enduro/trials techniques
>>
>>12224578
Cooking, baking, and model building mostly. I grew up learning visual arts since grade 1 but have grown a bit tired of it in recent years. Feels like I've been drawing a blank creatively for a while.
>>
>>12224578

Guns
Hunting (bow hunting feral hogs)
Cycling (litespeed road not MTB)
Aquascaping
African grey breeding
Amateur racing scca Autox
PC gaming (first person shooters no crap like league)
Magic the fucking gathering...Modern format 100% of the time
>>
>>12225009
The opposite, younger women tend not to like older guys who have more assault weapons than friends and who like to kill wild animals.

So I just put Instagram shit like "can't live without music spend my Fridays Netflixing"

And bang them in one of the cars I don't care about.

I'm about to trade in the nasty skank smelling Honda in for another one soon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.