[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any good sites plz reply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: specs-designer.jpg (44KB, 400x630px) Image search: [Google]
specs-designer.jpg
44KB, 400x630px
any good sites plz reply
>>
>>12224100

IF YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY ON IMITATIONS, YOU ARE A POSER —YOU DO NOT VALUE QUALITY, BUT BRAND PRESTIGE, AND THE SOCIAL VALIDATION BY OTHER POSERS LIKE YOURSELF THAT IS ENTAILED BY THAT.
>>
>>12224100
who the fuck made that image

>givenchy, chanel, and dior in the same list as puma and guess
>>
head should be the next new meme sports brand like fila or reebok
blikk like if you agree
>>
and fucking bench lmao
>>
>>12224147
Wrong. Some people might genuinely like something but it may be sold out, so these types of places give them a second chance. Everyone has different reasons for going to these places, so don't act like you know everything and everyone, you little bitch.
>>
>>12224202
>Some people might genuinely like something but it may be sold out, so these types of places give them a second chance.

THE FACT THAT YOU EQUATE THE AUTHENTIC ITEM WITH AN IMITATION JUST CONFIRMS MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT.
>>
>>12224238
god when will you stop posting like this
>>
>>12224238
Tripfag gtfo our board
>>
>>12224147
Only thing you have ever said that is true
>>
>>12224301
>getting btfo by an autistic mexican
>>
>>12224147
>>12224238
i swear you must be bipolar or some shit because somehow you come up with an actual good point here, yet 90% of the time you just spew completely moronic shite
>>
Who the fuck buys fake guess and puma. That's the equivalent of buying replica vans
>>
>>12224238
Wrong again. Educate yourself on the quality of fake an replica garments.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.highsnobiety.com/2017/01/09/fake-streetwear-fans-supreme-yeezy/%3Fformat%3Damp
>>
>>12224238
>>equating the authentic with an >>imitation
I'm not. I didn't say that. The imitation doesn't have to be equal quality so long as it gets the same visual effect- to a point, of course. Taking care of your clothes like normal people means the fact that it's an imitation doesn't mean a whole lot unless the difference is quite substantial. Unless you're doing something that ruins cheap clothes quite easily an imitation is just fine if the real deal is unattainable.
It's never been about the brand, it's about looking good and taking care of what you own.
>>
>>12224432
>The imitation doesn't have to be equal quality so long as it gets the same visual effect

And that refutes his argument, rather than confirm it, how?

You're a retard.
>>
>>12224440
He's calling these people posers when they're not, and saying the only reason these people buy fakes is to have fake prestige, which is untrue because not everyone buys fakes for the same reason. Then he tries to make the claim that I'm equating the imitation to the real thing, which I never did. Gee, cherry picking is fun, isn't it, dick head?
>>
>>12224432
>>It's never been about the brand, it's about looking good and taking care of what you own.
What fake clothing brands do you own? Show me that it isn't about the brand.
>>
>>12224414
why the fuck are you using that article as an example
its literally the opinions of people who buy shitty quality clothing in the first place like supreme, cdg play and adidas, they say the replicas have been better quality that the original, buts thats because the originals are only complete shite in the first place
this is the problem with streetwear and the huge wave of internet fashion, everything has just become this shitty 2d dumbing down of fashion, with instagram and snapchat and everything, all these kids care about is how the product looks on a phone or computer screen, they couldnt careless about impeccible tailoring of clothes, or the quality of construction or fabric, or how the garment flows on you as you walk down the street, its all just surface level shite only concerned about the face value of things, how it looks on their sick photos on instagram, about what brand they are wearing, because thats the only appeal it has, its literally the lowest form of value, with no design or artistic merit, no craftsman ship, no nothing
and to be quite frank, if you support this shit you should fuck off back to r/streetwear or r/fashionreps where you can circlejerk your shitty moronic clothes with each other
dumbasses like >>12224432 only further prove my point
>>
>>12224460
Kek put this on your blog and maybe then people will listen! And btw, walls of text aren't worth my time. This is a Cambodian basket weaving forum you mook
>>12224457
I don't own any fakes.
>>
>>12224147
WOULD YOU GET REPLICA RAY BANS?
>>
>>12224479
like your time is worth fuck all lmao, if it were you wouldn't be posting on this shithole m8
>>
>>12224460
this is the worst formatted post I've seen yet
>>
File: IMG_0041.png (996KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.png
996KB, 640x1136px
>>12225269
Sorry but you're opinion is wrong
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.