[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will you get this type of body if you don't eat and do manual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: work horse nigga.jpg (127KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
work horse nigga.jpg
127KB, 900x600px
will you get this type of body if you don't eat and do manual labor is this body a /fa/ one or not skinny enough
>>
nigga is jacked af
eat healthy and you will, but it will take forever
>>
>>12215442
hes probably western african. as a white you will get lean but you wont get this amount of muscle
>>
>>12215554
>falling for this stupid meme
If you lived in a 3rd world country and had to do physical work as soon as you learned to walk you would be just as jacked.
>>
this guy probably eats alot better than you'd think he does, no way could dirt and bugs sustain those muscles. this boy needs his protein
>>
>>12215635
yeh a lot of people in the third world actually have better diets than we sugar addicted fatass westerners.
>>
>>12215596
naw you only see black dudes with that kind of muscle. Its just a fact. Part of it is probably the fact that he has dark skin and it makes the muscles look that way
>>
>>12215676
It's not that he's really muscular, its that he's got no extra calories to create a layer of fat over his muscle, hence the prominent striations. Look at his face, not an ounce of fat on it.
>>
>>12215442
You don't get that big without eating. You need to eat a lot.
>>
You faggots do realize medical grade steroids are super easy to get in shitholes.
>>
>>12215676
I'm not denying that different ethnic groups build mass faster than others but I really don't think there is a significant difference. If you do physical work every day all day from a very young age you will build muscle mass even if you eat like shit. Look at Muay Thai fighters. They get sent to a training camp at a very young age and they eat like a bowl of rice a day. Their muscle conditioning consists of high rep explosive exercises (this is not ideal for gaining mass). The kid in this picture hasn't even hit puberty and he still looks like this.
>>
>>12215442
start with 13% bf. do 8 months of SS or SL and then switch to 8/5/3 or 5/3/1+myoreps for 4 months. eat right. then cut (lyle mcdonal ultimate diet). there you go.
>>
>>12215740
SS, SL and other linear strength programs stop working after a while. I wouldn't do them for 8 months. I'd start with SS or SL and then immediately switch to a non-linear program as soon as I hit a plateau.
>>
>>12215442
im pretty sure black people are naturally more muscular, or at least look more muscular. This guy isn't particularly jacked, his neck and pecks are virtually non-existent. I think its really just that his body fat is dangerously low combined with a half-decent level of physical fitness. If you work out a little bit and don't eat enough you could definetly look like this
>>
>>12215897
I've heard black men are notorious for leaving there partners once they have children so I think theres a decent chance your wife will come back.
>>
>>12215687
>its that he's got no extra calories to create a layer of fat over his muscle

you're fucking retarded

he's just very lean. he is not very big. his arms, shoulders, chest, and back are very narrow--there's almost no thickness there.

combine how lean he is with the lighting constrasting on the color of his skin and you've got someone who looks a lot bigger than they actually are.
>>
>>12215872
>If you work out a little bit and don't eat enough you could definetly look like this
t. that skinny permaDYEL at your gym who is always doing meme exercises with baby weights and still looks exactly the same as he did when you joined the gym 2 years ago
>>
itt ppl think the entire contintent of africa is like a famine tv commerciaal from ethiopia in the 80s
>>
>>12215676
White people tend to be stronger. They dominate weightlifting and strongman competitions/sports.

Stop making excuses for being lazy.
>>
>>12215947
this.
>>
>>12216717
They dominate weightlifting and strongman competitions because those sports are mostly done in white areas. If Weightlifting became big in urban african american areas, black people would dominate it just like they dominate basketball, boxing and mma heavyweight divisions, and football.

Sorry whitey
>>
>>12215442
People in third world shitholes are probably more jacked compared to our manual laborers because they don't eat processed junk pumped with salt and sugar
>>
>>12215730
Like every little boy ever
>>
>>12215947
ive literally never been in a gym
>>
>>12216817
Jon Jones, Anderson silva, rumble Johnson, rampage, rashad, tyrone, the guy who kneed the guy in the skull and cracked his skull.. etc all are beasts and Jon Jones and silva may be the greatest fighters in all of the ufc
>>
>>12215442
His results may not be typical for everyone obviously. He hit the genetic lottery. You don't get a body like that by accident tho. I'm sure he eats good lean foods and not too much sugar. Probably beans and rice sweet potatoes
>>
>>12216869
go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>12217275
Jon Jones is the best fighter in the ufc and silva dominated for years. Silva is old now. You're a faggot racist, I hope someone murders your family
>>
>>12217270
>>12217292
>getting this triggered by some bants

come on lads
>>
jesus christ this thread
>>
>>12215730
This. Sure maoris and shit build muscle quicker but i've traveled a lot and any third world country has laborers built like this. Hell even the Philippines had guys like this who would eat enormous quantities of rice and a little fish/meat and burn it out by working hard all day whether fishing, farming or being laborers.
>>
>>12215442
"Is this body a /fa/ one or not skinny enough"
>>
>>12215937
He is probably 6'6 or something, he's big my bro
>>
>>12217344
>this is why if you ever get into a fight with a nigger always go for the take down
This would be the most logical thing to do if it didn't lead to you getting stomped and soccer kicked by Jamal's buddies.
>>
>>12217417
lmao, africans are 5'7" on average
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.