[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Julian Casablancas effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is Julian Casablancas effay?
>>
Yes!!! Juniper Castlebronco!!!!!
>>
yeah the strokes were cool as
he's kinda ugly and the style isn't really contemporary but he's definitely fa
>>
>>12202271
No
>>
yes obviously
>>
File: 13550311805_265d5bb76c_b.jpg (294KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
13550311805_265d5bb76c_b.jpg
294KB, 1024x682px
>>12202271
>>
maybe in 2001, he let himself go
>>
Saw this on FB other day.
I dont like fred durst tho BUT FUCK THE STROKES AND THIS CUNT.

Why Fred Durst is better than Julian Casablancas:
1. The Strokes never did a song with Method Man, DMX, Swizz Beats or DJ Premier.
2. The Strokes are responsible for landfill indie and The Fratellis.
3. Julian Casablancas is a ruling class kid trying to look like a junkie. Fred is a working class boy who cares about his appearance.
4. The Strokes contributed to the current atmosphere of white supremacism with their retro white indie. Limp Bizkit combined rap and rock in a forward-thinking modern display of multi-ethnic unity.
5. Pete Doherty would be an unknown loser injecting up his trust fund if it wasn't for the success of The Strokes encouraging his fake Dickensian urchin shite.
6. Fred Durst has a realistic male body shape. Casablancas and his ilk encourage male anorexia, body fascism and fat shaming.

preach.
>>
He WAS /fa/; his fashion sense now is stupid, he does moronic shit with his hair and thought it was suddenly a good idea to get fat. It's a shame because he looks way younger than he actually is. If he decided to lose weight and stop wearing neon biker jackets and endlessly fucking his hair up he'd become a living god. I still love his music and he looked beautiful when he was younger.
>>
>>12203154
Lol, that's pretty backwards. Sounds like you're friends with some cool people on Fagbook.
>>
>>12203354
Wasnt my friend, just made me laugh cos
FUCK INDIE
FUCK STROKES
FUCK YOU.

>2. The Strokes are responsible for landfill indie
>3. Julian Casablancas is a ruling class kid trying to look like a junkie. Fred is a working class boy who cares about his appearance.
>4. The Strokes contributed to the current atmosphere of white supremacism with their retro white indie.
>5. Pete Doherty would be an unknown loser injecting up his trust fund if it wasn't for the success of The Strokes encouraging his fake Dickensian urchin shit

Still stand regardless of mentioning Fred Durst (who quickly fizzled out after creating a scene, pretty much like fashion)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.