[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1482519733745.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
1482519733745.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
I want to sell/make a biking jacket on kickstarter. Im making a sample by myself right now but I know I need to know a few things before I start my kickstarter.
>where can I find a good place to source my materials from?
>where can I find a professional pattern maker from?
>where can I find a place to put it all together and produce the final product?
>also shipping it?
>>
>where can I find a good place to source my materials from?
China for cheap, Italy for expensive shit. Alibaba sell material in bulk if you plan on doing this yourself as a limited run. Don't be afraid to haggle. Yellowniggers love to haggle.
>where can I find a professional pattern maker from?
Define pattern maker.
>where can I find a place to put it all together and produce the final product?
Depends on the quantity you want to produce. Again, you might need to get the help from yellownigger sweatshops if you want to produce something on a commercial scale. I can put you in contact with a few if you want.
>also shipping it?
You order them from your manufacturer, pay, and then they will be delivered to your address. From there, you have to tag them, bag em, pack em, and ship em to your buyers.

No offence meant to you OP, but I don't think you've quite thought this through. Maybe go back to the drawing board before you rikity rek yourself senpai.
>>
>>12201287
Pattern maker like someone to create a master pattern for all sizes, email me?
>>
>>12201287
I'm thinking more of a commercial scale, maybe like 2000 jackets?
>>
>>12201258
Sad bump
>>
>>12201745
Don't be sad :( I support what you're doing 100% but I don't know any of the information you need
>>
>>12201775
<3 thank you 4 your support senpai
>>
>>12201258
Pic of sample/progress?
>>
>>12201258
bump
>>
File: 1486012611899-871999295.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1486012611899-871999295.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>12202242
I'm about to sleep I'll post more tomorrow morning if thread is still alive
>>
>>12201258
>>
>>12202503
congrats you pinned together a dusty pillow case

How do you expect to make money designing clothes if you can't make a good jacket and take a good picture of it
>>
>>12204257
It's one half of a shelve m8. Don't get all uppity of a pic I got out of bed at 12 to take a pic of
>>
Bump. Can't help but this seems interesting

Either way don't rush this one through, maybe get some acquaintances to help
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.