[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shortspo/ - Shortspo General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: yohji_yamamoto__zinedine_zidane.jpg (40KB, 360x581px) Image search: [Google]
yohji_yamamoto__zinedine_zidane.jpg
40KB, 360x581px
Post /fa/shion for short men
>>
5'5 here. finding clothes for boy mode is hard because i'm way below average so i'm forced to buy clothes sized for older teens which just ends up with me wearing khakis and whatever random tshirt i pull out of my dresser. girl mode i have a wide variety of clothes to choose from which is nice. also if you're taller than 5'7 don't even bother posting here
>>
>>
Being a manlet sucks. Thank god for brands that cater to those with smaller bodies (e.g., Uniqlo). Also helps to know a good tailor.
>>
Any websites that sell cheap decent clothes for manlets?

I remember there were a couple asian ones back in the day dont remember the names though

Anyway Im like 5'6 125 lb not sure what that is in chink sizes, I know their sizes are much different than Us/eu
>>
short is not effay
>>
>>12199816
we know that. we're just trying to cope with it
>>
File: 1431536181568.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1431536181568.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
bumping because I too am short
wish I could look good in a decent suit like ol' huck here
>>
>>12199816

Imagine this.

>5'5-5'6
>5 inches below the average adult male height
>shorter than the average teen male and female
>ever finding clothes that fit right

Shit I don't even care about fashion I'm just here to find a place that sells nice clothes for short adult men. It's rough and shopping online is taking a shot in the dark. Also I refuse to wear elevator shoes.
>>
Just go lift, clothes fit better
>>
>>12199788
i'm 5'6 and don't have your problem.
i wear lots of cropped trousers, button downs, and long tshirts (bc i'm gay as fuck daddy) for basics
either docts 1460s or 1461s
and wool coats, AlphaIndustries MA1, and parkas for outerwear

i don't see why you're having so many issues finding clothes. the hardest thing for me are pants but just buy cropped trousers/cropped jeans or find a good tailor
>>
>>12199844
every once in a while Outlier will release a cropped version of one of their pants. if you want some quality shit that will fit well and last forever, be on the lookout for that
>>
I'm 5'0
should i just kill myself?
>>
lol this thread
manlets trying so hard to justify never being /fa/

its cute and sad at the same time. Im sorry for laughing. If you are ugly also you just need to leave and hope VR goes big asap
>>
>>12200592
holy shit. It depends of where are you from
i still sugest that you shouldn't kill yourself
>>
>>12200606
i'm a chink and lately i've been resorting to wearing girl clothes. unfortunately since americans get fatter and fatter even fucking size 0 girl pants fall off my flat ass. it's humiliating.
>>
I'm like 5'7ish I think and relatively thicc from boxing/Judo. I just wear Thom Browne, Ervell, some Raf because I like them. If something doesn't fit take it to a tailor and they'll work it out. If you're really having trouble look towards Japanese brands that fit whatever type of look you like. Suggestion: Maybe try working out a bit? No matter what you wear you'll be short, but it's good to not look like a twink. Unless you are actually gay I guess. I don't know.

If you're poor just buy everything from Uniqlo and get it tailored.
>>
PSA to all sub 5'5" manlets: just be a trap
>>
>>12199824
hucks trousers are too loose here imo but his shirt fits gr8
>>
>>12200631
buy women's uc
>>
Lol I'm a fucking midget 5'4 1/2. It's honestly depressing walking down the street and being towered over by 95% of women. If I knew life was going to be this shit I would have killed myself when I was younger. I hope I die in my sleep.
>>
big mistake people make when buying pants is they don't keep in mind how the cut makes them look taller/shorter. tapered makes you look shorter, which is why short guys always look terrible in joggers or carrot pants. straight leg makes you look taller
>>
what are some good boots for 5 ft 7?
>>
>>12201574
ANything that's not too high, get something about ankle lengt.
>>
>>12201574
doc 1460s work for me. anything around that height or shorter should be fine
avoid overly chunky soles and silhouettes
>>
>>12201291
jesus you need a shrink lol
>>
>>12199715
Learn to tailor you're own clothes. Short friend of mine tailors all his shit to fit him perfectly and he's /fa/ as fuck
>>
>>12201863
you are own clothes
>>
>>12200023
kek
>>
>>12200656
Being short and working out usually results in looking like dwarf from LOTR
>>
>>12199788
5'7.1 here
>>
>>12200798
women's undercover has some nice button down shirts
>>
>>12201995
or you can be short and skinny and look like a twink.
>>
>>12199715
when will they fucking learn?
>>
5'4 female here. Short guys seem to be what I can pull but I don't really care because confidence is sexy.
>>
>>12200592
you have to be making this up

please
>>
>>12201291
there's manlet and then there's MAN-LET

holy shit
>>
>>12202120
Uh huh. Now, imagine an equally confident tall guy.
>>
>>12200741
The only thing worse than a manlet is a traplet
>>
>>12202142
you're right i just measured myself and i'm 4'11
do exit bags work?
>>
>>12202214
oh god

>>12202220
brah are you really not kidding? you said you're chinese right?
>>
>>12202287
yeah i'm chinese
my mom was 4'9 and i take after her. i should just go trap mode.... but i'm not gay
>>
>>12199788
5'6.999" here
>>
>>12199715
>>
>>12202662
so you're not even 5 feet tall... dear lord i'm amazed you haven't killed your parents yet for the shit roll they handed you
>>
>>12202662
i'd say either become a trap and move to thailand or become an asian sage living in the mountains
>>
>>12203388
so basically i'll never be effay
>>
File: confucius-9254926-2-402.jpg (315KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
confucius-9254926-2-402.jpg
315KB, 1200x1200px
>>12203570
>not wanting to into confucius core
i mean look at his brows. ig hoes cant even compete
>>
File: ErnmcTA.png (118KB, 754x353px) Image search: [Google]
ErnmcTA.png
118KB, 754x353px
>>12203570
>>
>>12200631
Cant you buy from from a Japanese import store?
Or get one or two pairs of jeans tailored exactly
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.