[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing around my girl's style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: gf.png (1MB, 1500x1488px) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
1MB, 1500x1488px
Hey /fa/

My girlfriend isn't entirely happy with her style as of late. She's starting to find it boring wearing the same kinds of outfits all the time (statement silk blouse, black jeans, ankle boots, leather jacket). So, using some of her items she already has (she literally has wardrobes full of blouses) she'd like to switch things around with me, in order to create a new look for herself. She's also successfully dieting atm, so is likely going to find that most of her clothes won't fit as well as they did.

I'm not looking for specific pieces, but what outfits/style would /fa/ recommend for her? she prefers a casual/semi formal style of dress, with the top and bottom being well fitted. She's also 5 foot 3, and will likely soon be around a size 12. She also has wide hips, firm breasts and a fine booty.

Also, partner style general? anyone here changing their other half's style with them? or also looking to revamp/overhaul their wardrobe?

Cheers bros.
>>
>>12195522

To add, her more recent investments include the burgundy trench on the chart, with some leather trousers or a leather skirt in the pipeline
>>
>>12195522

No one, really?

Come on lads, could do with a hand here
>>
Out of interest, does anyone here dress their other half?

Do you think you're the better dressed between the two of you? do they agree?

I'm curious
>>
>>12195582
I dress my gf because she's a /g/ slob and would wear shorts no matter the occasion
>>
How about some pictures of her body. You can't expect us to work with some vague description of how she looks.
>>
Post pics
>>
>>12195826
yiouu are living the dream
>>
>>12195522
get her a "white girl" jacket... olive green... penfield sells a great one while it is a little expensive.
http://www2.hm.com/en_ca/productpage.0237222012.html

she could try jeans, just h&m skinny jeans for women, it looks like she likes darker colours so maybe black or blue. don't get jeans that aren't skinny bc they look mom-ish

for a shirt she could try wearing plain t shirts or henleys, probably something minimal like this
http://www2.hm.com/en_ca/productpage.0237222012.html
>>
>>12196206
also my gf and i both love the way we dress, it's something we started liking each other for. i wear a lot of cute colours, but i have like a tough looking face. it's a cool contrast.

also dude, have respect and don't post pics of ur gfs body lol, i'm assuming u wouldn't in the first place but still dude.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.