[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So IMO aim hearing a lot of stuff about how loose/baggy pants will blow up and dominate the mainstream, do you think this is true?

I think it is true but it really bothers me as skinny jeans are IMO the best jeans and I love the baggy top skinny bottom.
>>
>>12194926
You can wear them if you want.
>>
Its cyclical.

Skinny fitting pants will be in style and baggy pants will look ridiculous. Then the poles will shift and baggy pants will be all the rage and skinny pants will be for losers. Then it will change again.

So on and so forth until the end of time.
>>
>>12195202
Mm, not quite. A big part of the emergence of skinny jeans was the decreasing sexual taboos in the United States, especially when they overrode the notion that slim fitting pants were inherently feminine. That having been said, threshold has been crossed and I believe that slim and more likely slightly tapered will be the new mainstream - Levis now places the 511 on an equal level as the 501, as crazy as that may sound.
>>
File: anf_107393_01_model1.jpg (65KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anf_107393_01_model1.jpg
65KB, 800x1000px
I think the trend is obviously away from the 00's pop punk, nut huggers but I'm personally moving in the way of High rise classic fit jeans like the 501's or pic related. They have great fit without being effeminate. Maybe it's playing it safe but they're pretty versatile.
>>
>>12195277

You obviously don't understand how fashion works.
>>
File: nudie_1.jpg (24KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
nudie_1.jpg
24KB, 300x363px
maybe it's time for a slim boot cut to take over
>>
Anyone you hear saying that skinny jeans are "on their way out" is a moron, even if they seem reputable

Skinny jeans can not go out, TIGHT fitting jeans can. If you ask me, tight fitting jeans never look good. However, I only wear skinny jeans because I have very skinny legs and anything above slim looks ridiculous on me

So if you have meaty legs and you're wearing skinny jeans, not only is it "out" but it never looked good in the first place. If you're genuinely skinny, skinny jeans will never be "out" for you.

Anyone who claims otherwise should not be trusted
>>
>>12195950
"I play electric guitar in my room at my dad's ranch after he falls asleep"-core
>>
>>12195277
Idiot.

You don't know what a trend is.
>>
>>12195977
Exactly when do you think this trend started, and when do you think it's going to end? It's been quite a while.
>>
>>12195905
>>12195977
Retards
>>
>>12195971
heh
>>
>>12194926
Nope, not for at least 5 years or so
Baggy pants were the shit in the 00s and that's like the cringe era right now, so i don't think skinny pants are going anywhere soon
They will fall back into obscurity at some point tho, rinse and repeat
>>
>>12194926
Caring about trends is not fashionable; it basically determines whether you are a pleb or not. If you lack aesthetic sense and need other people to dress you and tell you what's cool, that's fine but please don't consider yourself fashionable.

By the time you figure out what's in it will probably be on its way out desu. Just dress how you like.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.