[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight Hair For Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is it gay for a man to straighten his hair? Do other men look down on this?

If you look better as a guy then I don't personally see the problem as long as you're not putting on makeup and stuff it's not gay but I'm curious to hear opinions.
>>
>>12194679
It's fine to do if it makes you look better, sure. I wouldn't worry to much about seeming gay when it comes to fashion, it's a dumb thing to limit yourself with and can also stop you from looking the best you possibly can. You can even put makeup on in certain situations and not have it be too weird (again, only a light amount and not all the time)

Just don't straighten your hair too much, though, because you can fuck it up.
>>
>>12194679
Gay is taking a dick in the ass.
Straightened hair doesn't look good, in my opinion.
>>
Not at all. This whole "gay" meaning "high maintenance" thing is retarded.

If you wanna straighten your hair straighten your hair. Use make up? use make up

Just understand thats it's something that requires putting time into your appearence, and thats whats considered "gay", because for some reason its considered gay for a guy to take the time to look a certain way.

I dont give a shit, and no one who matter will either.

Im a guy, and i'd look down on it from a "that seems like such a pain in the ass to put the time in to do it all the time", but i genuinely could care less what another guy chooses to do with their body
>>
>>12194726
>>12194679
sorry if it rambled on a bit there. The point is no one actually cares, and anyone who is insecure enough to project their insecurities onto you isn't someone who you should be offended by
>>
>>12194710
I feel it does make me look better but I try to hide the fact from everyone just because I don't want what I perceive to be a negative stigma attached to me, that I'm insecure without it or something.

>>12194726
>putting time into your appearance, and that's whats considered "gay"
I can see that, it's unfortunate this applies to men and not women when women can improve their looks tenfold without any judgement.
>>
>>12194679
It's fine, but don't do it if you're black, because that doesn't look good 99% of the time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.