[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I look like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1759.jpg (110KB, 1280x1776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1759.jpg
110KB, 1280x1776px
How can I look like this
>>
>be rich
>get in shape
>get "people" who dress you
>change your genetics with wizard magic or get plastic surgery
>>
>>12194091
Have long arms and legs as well as broad shoulders.
>>
>>12194100
Ok I have all of those. What about the clothes
>>
be attractive

>>12194102
Just get some basic button ups and dress pants and pair it along with some black leather shoes
>>
>>12194091
are you a fucking retard
>>
>>12194091
Become a calisthenicsbro
>>
>>12194111

You forgot the part were he needs to get everything tailored.
>>
>>12194201
What's retarded about it
>>
>>12194091
it's vintage or vintage inspired.
there are shops/tailors who specialize in things like this.
or you can try thrifting/ebay for pieces
but it's mostly about tailoring
also, the two-tone shoes take the look from good to cosplay/fedoralounge.
leave them in the decade from whence they came.
>>
>>12194102
Get a long sleeved shirt that fits well about the shoulders and has sufficiently long sleeves, then bring it to an alterations place and have the sides taken in. It should be 100% cotton.

Get some dress pants (grey flannels are good if you don't want a full suit) that fit well about your waist, and that are the right length. Too long is better than too short. Take them to an alterations place and have the sides taken in and have the legs shortened (if needed.) The grey flannels should be 100% wool, and flannel can be identified by its slightly fuzzy, rough texture.

The shoes are spectators. You'd probably have to pay through the nose to get a good pair.
However, it's not difficult to thrift a pair of black wingtips. Look for brands like Allen Edmonds on ebay. If you want to wear other casual clothes with this outfit, brown is better than black. Black shoes often look too stark with casual clothes.
>>
>>12194843
Note: you want a button cuff shirt. Forget about French cuffs if you want to roll the sleeves up like that.

Second note: he's wearing a navy suit. Navy dress pants without a jacket aren't very versatile, which is why I recommended grey flannels instead.
>>
>>12194100
The goose has small shoulders though, he's just muscly
>>
Shop at BR and buy vintage ties.
>>
>>12194091
by clothes that look like that and style your hair like that and work out to look like that

did you really have to ask ??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.