[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not a /fa/ggot, but this one dude started working at the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2213506-2.jpg (37KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2213506-2.jpg
37KB, 480x270px
not a /fa/ggot, but this one dude started working at the same building I work at and we both take the same bus between cities coincidentally. every day he's been wearing tactical/military-ish clothing even though nobody else has entered this building wearing similar outfits. As I've gotten to known him, he's mentioned dressing this way gives him tons of confidence and a great sense of duty. Told me a few stories of where he's stepped in to help someone out physically or has done something for someone out of courtesy which he otherwise would not have done so wearing "civilian" clothing. Does anybody from /fa/ wear tactical clothing or what do you guys think?
>>
It's becoming popular
That guy fell for the meme
>>
>>12193335

I FEEL THE SAME CONSTANTLY LATENT HEROIC IMPELLENT REGARDLESS OF WHAT I AM WEARING, BUT WEARING TECHNICAL CLOTHING INTENSIFIES THAT FEELING —THAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR WHY SUPERHEROES WEAR COSTUMES —NOT TO CONCEAL THEIR CIVILIAN IDENTITY, BUT TO FACILITATE THE EXPRESSION OF THEIR INTRINSIC HEROIC SENTIMENTS.

IT IS A CERTAIN TYPE OF PERSONALITY THAT NATURALLY TENDS TOWARD TECHWEAR, ESPECIALLY OF THE TACTICAL, AND ACTIVE, SUBTYPES.
>>
>>12193349
So, LARPing?

Also, get a better translator dude or learn grammar.
>>
>>12194706
>So, LARPing?

NO —IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

>Also, get a better translator dude...

?

>... or learn grammar.

MY GRAMMAR IS PERFECT, UNLIKE YOURS —THE FACT THAT YOU ERRONEOUSLY THINK THAT IT IS NOT IS AN INDICATOR OF YOUR OWN POOR GRAMMAR.
>>
>>12194893
Gotta agree with not-Rei on this one.
>>
>>12194893
STOP "PUTTING" EVERYTHING "IN QUOTES" IT'S "EVEN MORE" "ANNOYING" THAN YOUR "CHEAP" CAPS LOCK "GIMMICK" AND "IT'S" INCORRECT "GRAMMATICALLY"

"FAGGOT"
>>
>>12194893
Bruh you even LARP with your words.

You don't need the ly in constant, it would work better without.

I FEEL THE SAME CONSTANTLY LATENT HEROIC IMPELLENT REGARDLESS
A bit nonsensical.

You're saying 'I feel the same repeating always there but missing my chance heroic urge' is how that comes across.

Or

'I'd like to help'

Less is more my man.

You don't use a comma before but. You don't even need those Buts. Each sentence would stand alone without it and so should.

My use of one after So is controversial but as it is to show my intonation it would be acceptable.

I wouldn't usually give a shit but your word choice is either arrogance and overcompensation or a bad translator, this might have been a wonderfully elegant and concise sentence to start with but no.

That and I love the English language, in my own way I am tackling the misuse of it. Same attitude you have with tatts, stop one person mutilating their body/the English language and Ive saved that one person.
>>
>>12195291
>You don't need the ly in constant, it would work better without.
>I FEEL THE SAME CONSTANTLY LATENT HEROIC IMPELLENT REGARDLESS
>A bit nonsensical

How does it feel being borderline illiterate?

Learn to fucking read, m8.
>>
>>12193335
I wear milsurp pretty exclusively, I am obviously not a regular here and come here mostly to subvert board culture. It doesn't give me confidence or a sense of duty, although if I remember correctly I too felt like that in the beginning. I mostly just feel good because my thick vintage wool trousers from the 70s are woven to be wind- and waterproof while other people wear jeans in a snowstorm and complain about it being too cold. Another great thing is realizing how many people are tricked into buying overpriced shit just because it has a certain print, a certain name attached to it or stands in a certain artistic tradition. Concentrating on the technical aspects of clothing will give you a much better understanding of fabric and all around quality of clothing, especially if you buy vintage stuff. Dangers and negative consequences include the dirty looks of old people, veterans, antifascists as well as right-wingers of any sort as well as the possibility of waking up one day and realizing that your aesthetic has become anti-fashion and you can never go back.
>>
>>12195328
Whut?
I read it fine.
It could read better.
>>
>>12195291
In fact, now I've had to look again, I'm not even sure impellent is right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.